Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wowwwwwwwww

VIP Member
Jamie G shunned MLM schemes in her latest video. Primula tits will be devastated and start calling her a “weirdo” now in place of “boo”.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

User111995

Chatty Member
Can we please ignore eyeeye205 on IG. When a child is misbehaving, you ignore them and they soon get tired and stop as they’re not getting the attention they’re craving, Sean is that pathetic little child that we must ignore and stop fuelling.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Not to mention pics of his white supremacist tattoos. It's weird as well that she says Betsy is "brown" because of the Gypsy in her from Sean, but a while back (I can't remember the context behind it though) she said they're both white which at the time I thought was a weird thing to just randomly announce anyway.
I'm honestly so angry right now. How can people be so vile?! I used to think Brittany was part Greek as I'm sure she used to mention it aswell as her looking pretty exotic when she first lost her weight. Tell you what guys they are a perfect example of this saying.... You can lose weight, get cosmetic procedures, buy all the labels you want but if you're ugly on the inside then you'll forever be ugly on the outside!! Absloute scumbags they are. Poor Betsy, she has no hope with them two as her role models 😔

Reactions: 28
So that's black people, Chinese people and Polish people that we have proof of them saying racist/discriminative/xenophobic remarks about now.
I'm going to put together all of these receipts and send them to every brand that she's working with. Its time these parasites were cancelled!! 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 27

SHEEP

Chatty Member
Another early thread suggestion - Hey Boo where did the lumi go? And why you lie about when you met Pedalo?

• Haha

Arose97

Like I said! We’re strangers when it doesn’t suit her, but hun and boo when she wants us to boost her engagement or buy her shitty MLM products. She’s twisted, posting that part of my message without the rest of it to make it look like she’s being bullied 🥺 poor thing. Her engagement will speak for itself, I feel like people are starting to notice her true colours

Chatter101

I live in Hinckley and there isn’t a Pharmacy in that Superdrug so she has either travelled to Nuneaton or Fosse Park. So no it isn’t essential because she has passed several pharmacies on the way! Absolute dick.

Reactions: 26

Anotherct

VIP Member
I actually used to be so jealous of how she looked. She was so pretty looking with thick lovely hair and her weight loss was inspiring but now she’s just ugly in every single way. And she’s fat again so that makes me feel better 😅😅
Same, I used to think she was stunning, good dress sense and did amazing at SW. She was my favourite SW account and then she got greedy, in more ways than just carbarara and tringles .

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Tittany saying she’s still a size 10/12 with a 10 stone loss is like me saying i own a Porsche just because I was a passenger once for 5 minutes

• Haha
Reactions: 25