90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've got no idea whether it was British or American unfortunately and I think it was real life to animation but I've genuinely no idea I'm sorry 🙈

Bbc school programme Geordie Racer. Loved it when the teachers wheeled out the tv and video player

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Street Mate with a very young Davina McCall!
EuroTrash
Changing Rooms
Gladiators
Blossom
Press Gang
The Borrowers

Live & Kicking -randomly makes me think of Christmas, not sure why?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
OMG old TV is one of my favourite topics ever! lol
I was born in 1981 so was a 90s tween/teen!

Did anyone watch Spatz? it was set in a diner - i loved that!
simon and the witch
the demon headmaster
gladiators
big breakfast - steps of woah!
MTV with Richard Blackwood!
dogtanian and the muskerhounds (80s but what the hell!)
fraggle rock (80s but loved it!)
Round the twist
Ramona
my 2 dads!
Clarissa explains it all
Sister sister
saved by the bell - OBVS
California dreams
USA High
Boy Meets world
Blossom
The Upper Hand
2.4 children
heartbreak high

Honestly i could go on allll day! lol

who remembers out of this world?!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
OMG old TV is one of my favourite topics ever! lol
I was born in 1981 so was a 90s tween/teen!

Did anyone watch Spatz? it was set in a diner - i loved that!
simon and the witch
the demon headmaster
gladiators
big breakfast - steps of woah!
MTV with Richard Blackwood!
dogtanian and the muskerhounds (80s but what the hell!)
fraggle rock (80s but loved it!)
Round the twist
Ramona
my 2 dads!
Clarissa explains it all
Sister sister
saved by the bell - OBVS
California dreams
USA High
Boy Meets world
Blossom
The Upper Hand
2.4 children
heartbreak high

Honestly i could go on allll day! lol

who remembers out of this world?!!
Yes! Was always on during the summer holidays.

Reactions: 2
S club juniors oh my god 😂 did you watch I Dream ????
I didn't watch it often. I think by that point I had outgrown them a bit. I remember Frankie and Calvin had a song from it.

I was a 83 baby.

Round the twist, pug Wells summer (was on ch4 on a Sunday)
Sabrina the teenage witch, chrissia explains it all,
Teen angel.
2point 4 children, goodnight sweetheart, men of the world, keeping up appearances, mr bean , Alf
Smtv the ozone , (music show) the biz, Byers grove , fully booked,going live, live and kicking.
We had shows we’d watch with my dad
Red dwarf
Blackadder
Bottom
The young ones
I forgot about Sabrina! Loved it.

Loved Rugrats
Doug
Beavis & Butthead
The girl from tomorrow
Home Improvement
The Wild House
Goggle eyes
Just Us
Ghost Writer
Out of this world
Pob
How could I forget Rugrats?! It was one of my favs.

Anyone else remember Come Outside, with the dog Pippen?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Gimme gimme gimme
Footballers wives
The OC
Will and Grace
Fresh Prince
Married with Children
Early The Simpsons

Most of the Nickelodeon shows were my life for a while but mainly:
Kenan and Kel
Drake and Josh

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I loved anything that had a band of kids going on an adventure, usually clashing with a few sinister adults on the way.

The demon headmaster, the famous five, the queens nose, Just William... I grew up in London but all I wanted to do was go on a picnic and discover some pirates gold or something.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Anyone remember The Tribe on Channel 5? Not sure if it was late 90s or early 00s.

Reactions: 5
Yes! I love all those!! Does anyone remember a tv show (I'm not sure if it was 90's or earlier) where there was a child who went into a tiny door in the skirting board and came out into an animated life where animals talked and could drive cars etc? The one episode I remember vaguely is something to do with a glass bottle factory or something and there was an issue and all these soapy glass bottles were everywhere!! Sorry this is so vague but I cant remember much more and it's been driving me crazy for years trying to remember!! 🙏
It wasn’t Murun Buchstansangur? I remember watching that in the 90’s, like short cartoons. Murun was a little grey boy/man and lived under the sink. I remember the skirting board.

Reactions: 1
It wasn’t Murun Buchstansangur? I remember watching that in the 90’s, like short cartoons. Murun was a little grey boy/man and lived under the sink. I remember the skirting board.
No sorry it wasnt that, I'm sure it used to be a different child every episode and they would "land" in a different animal family every time I think

• Sad
This cartoon was so weird! It had slipped my memory until now! I hope this is the one...it fits the description anyway! 😂

OMG I had forgotten about this! 😍👌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Omg love this thread proper nostalgia. So many that I used to watch already mentioned.

Does anyone remember a programme called incredible games am sure it was on bbc. They were in a lift and went down the floors and did different games. I'm sure David walliams was the head on the screen

No sorry it wasnt that, I'm sure it used to be a different child every episode and they would "land" in a different animal family every time I think
Do you mean the Sylvanian families cartoon? Normally the kids had a lesson to learn from the animals... Sounds familiar to me!

Reactions: 1