90s TV

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in my early/mid twenty's in the 90s. Shows that I remember watching religiously were
This life
twin peaks
soldier soldier
Cheers
Frasier
Friends ( first time round not repeated )
ER
Used to love Roseanne too..not sure if that was earlier though? Late 80s?
I was watching 2.4 children the other week. Still very amusing. In fact even more amusing now I'm a mum with kids of my own!

Reactions: 4

Ohhh just remembered this little gem! I used to watch it on a Saturday afternoon.It was on for hours! It was SO bad it was good It was my guilty pleasure! Real trash TV

Reactions: 11
Round the twist was one of my favourites, and I always wanted to go on knightmare! Even with the dodgy graphics I thought it was amazing.

Reactions: 6
Anyone remember the bbc learning shows? Thier was one with 2 cats, the dragon one. Loved those on a sick day
Through the Dragon's Eye
Geordie Racer about Piegeons
Badger Girl
Wordie

Spatz was ace

Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember U get me ? It was on CBBC on a Sunday morning on the tv Show ”smile”. I loved this show, yet no one ever remembers it I can’t find it anywhere to watch either

also when I’d be off school this -

Reactions: 2
Love this thread I was born early nineties. My faves were Kenan and Kel , Sabrina, Cat Dog, Hey Arnold, The Queens Nose me an my friends rubbed the Queens nose on all the 50p we ever had . I also loved Tracy Beaker . My kids now watch the dumping ground its still good .

Reactions: 1
Adventures of lois and Clarke/ live and kicking
Ah I remember that back to back scheduling on a Saturday morning. That was the ‘yuppie superman’ with Teri Hatcher right ? I thought that was just called ‘superman’ or am i confusing two versions? Rugrats was also on around then, early on a Saturday before live and kicking or the itv version ... what did they have in that slot before smtv live came along? Anyone remember ? Those kids tv extravaganzas at the weekend were the best

Reactions: 3
Yeah wasnt sure if it was just superman or lois and clarke

Ok so I was 11 in 1990. I watched Noels house party, SMTV , Friends. In the day was hulk, littlest hobo and airwolf. Good times xxx

Also 90210 I forgot about Jason Priestly and Luke Perry! Like really!

Reactions: 5
Seinfeld
Larry Sanders
Northern Exposure
My So Called Life
Party of Five
Twin Peaks

For anyone who watched The Demon Headmaster, there is a rebooted version on CBBC just started. First episode available on BBC iPlayer.

Not sure how I feel about it one episode in, but it does have a creepy vibe about it still. But no SPLAT type thing yet.

I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?

Collected them too think you get stickers?

cbbc was the favourite for me. Grange Hill, byker grove, demon headmaster, 5 children and it, art attack, fun house, Woof, Simon and the witch, chipmunks, blue Peter ...

there was one where they had to raid rooms in a fake house for clues? And another where they had to play like a chess game against a demon?

generation game, gladiators, krypton factor, strike it lucky, supermarket sweep,

I think so. All i can remember was a huge dish with letters the kids had to swim in... Is that the same show?
I remember it but can’t remember the name

I've got no idea whether it was British or American unfortunately and I think it was real life to animation but I've genuinely no idea I'm sorry
It’s not Ratties? This was great at the time!
Remember ‘round the bend’?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Yes that's the one

Incredible games