Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#botsforlife

VIP Member
You don’t need multiple brokers if you have the cash and your ducks in a row. Generally desperate people only speak to multiples. Plus the are the bain of any broker and generally can be spotted a mile away.
Former broker here!
Oh yeah I definitely know that as I am a home owner myself! I was just saying that clearly they’ve all said no we cannot give you a home loan and she’s trying to find a stupid one that will 😂

Reactions: 1

#Simon

VIP Member
I care, thats why I asked 😂

Edit: that’s not true. I don’t actually care about Cassie. But I do find it weird that you won’t just say where the photo is from.
Will it make you look unhinged or ..? 😬
That’s the only reason I can think of for not just saying 🤷🏼‍♀️
I just feel like she doesn’t owe anyone a explanation 😂 go follow a crime thread if you wana be all FBI

bots just said before it wasn’t from stalking, like cashie is trying to paint. 🥴

Great day at the crab fest today! I was in foodie heaven! I also had a Cashie and Alvin sighting too unfortunately I didn’t take a photo of them as I didn’t think it was right to do that but wow they have their hands full!! Don’t know how they deal with their screaming and crying kids all the time
Omg😂😂😂😂 Looks yum!!

Those turds would run rings around Crabby and Alvy😂😂😂

#Simon

VIP Member
I’ve said my fair share about Cashie, but I kind of feel that there’s nothing problematic to bitch about anymore. She’s stopped showing her kids which was always the biggest issue. She’s private now and really not sharing anything problematic so wouldn’t it make sense to leave her be and focus on the “influencers” that are currently problematic… Scamderson, MFM, sorry Son, Childfree Dickhead etc etc…
Anyway, now I’ve said that I’ll see myself out of this thread ✌🏼
Don’t let the door hit ya on the way out 😂

• Haha

#Simon

VIP Member
I’ve watched her stories and Cassie has a point (watch the small minded accuse me of being her again 🙃).
Regardless of what people think, it IS coming across super obsessive and unhinged. That’s why we keep saying it 🤷🏼‍♀️

Question for the group: people keep saying Cassie wasn’t dobbed into work safe so “nobody went real life” but Cassie has shared screenshots on her stories previously about the work safe visit to her shop. So did someone dob her in or not??
Because there’s been so many lies I can’t keep up with what is true and what isn’t.

Someone sent a complaint in regarding the water. That IS going real life. You had to have her address to do that. I’d be shitting bricks if that was me so I don’t blame her for checking in here to see what’s coming. Makes sense. She has small children to think about protecting.

And a simple way to clear up this profile picture drama is just to share the whole bloody picture 😂 why not just share it?
screenshot of the so called complaint?
I thought she said they just turned up?
something ain’t adding 🙄

I’m not sure why you’re even in here clearly not for the right reasons. Who made you the negotiator and sit in here and demand this and that. 🥴

cashie is a liar 🤥
no one has gone real life where is the PROOF???

stanleycupgal

VIP Member
Cashie, you were spoken about on tattle well before you even sold your house, you fruit loop. It has absolutely nothing to do with your move. 😂 But continue to think we are jealous. 😂

Absolutely NO ONE is jealous of your boring basic life, thousand kids, and hillbilly chipmunk predator of a husband.

You lie, cashie babes, and you damn well know it too. No one called worksafe, you absolute muppet. It was joked that Alvin didn't have his forklift license. Unless you have receipts, sit the f*** back down. You have brought this all on yourself by making up sh*t and bragging about your fake boring life. I honestly think you do it not only for tattle but also for your family that no longer has anything to do with you, like your mum and co. You are so desperate to come across that you have 'made it' and are living the dream with Alvin earning 350k a year. 😂😂

You have zero morals, integrity, nor are you humble.

If you want to talk about money, then use your Patreon platform for that. But instead, you used your public IG with thousands of followers to make sure everyone knew, again bragging. You are not HUMBLE!!! 12 months ago, you were claiming over $1000 a week in government handouts. You had to either sell your house ASAP or it was going to be a mortgagee sale.

You were living week to week, could hardly put food on the table, could only afford $20 for petrol. You even had to get a job at Posti.

You lived some hard times, but as soon as you moved, you quickly deleted everything from your Patreon, and your bragging got a million times worse. And the lies, my god.

You are obsessed with Tattle more than we are with you. 😂 But your ego and narcissistic self are going for the poor me card and playing victim. You and our scammy have very similar personalities!

Anyway, just know that your knickers are in a twist, but mine are perfect. And your little rant just gives us more to talk about. 😘 Thank you.

The constant need to respond to Tattle is outrageous. You would have nothing to share if it wasn't for us."

I think you’re the one that needs help.
Is this posted to her new account?