I can't imagine with the charges levid against both Ruby and Jodi that they'd be eligible for bail. However, Utah laws seem to be backwards so I'll guess we just have to wait and see.
I was really surprised to see a document that a different judge had disagreed and deemed them to be low risk. I also assume, there will be a bail amount that needs to be posted? If the discussions about affording an attorney are to be believed, how will she afford what I assume will be a reasonably large bail amount?I can't imagine with the charges levid against both Ruby and Jodi that they'd be eligible for bail. However, Utah laws seem to be backwards so I'll guess we just have to wait and see.
Interesting about the move to the medical building..Ruby has been moved within the prison to the medical building.
The trial is live streamed today from the court, legally the link isn't allowed to be shared and it isn't allowed to be recorded and then shared at a later date.
Less likely that she's been attacked and more likely that the coward is acting up so she doesn't have to face other inmates. Although I swear she preaches honesty and responsibility? Hypocrite.Interesting about the move to the medical building..
She is pure evil. Does she think those allegations make it alright to starve and tie up a child? She couldn't give proof either. She's got nothing and it's oozing desperation.https://trib.al/ZUQwoad. Daily mail article
Part of me thinks she's done that knowing the child will have to suffer and be placed with no other children/siblings so will be on their own. Without naming names Im sure we can all come to the conclusion of which child she is accusing. Almost like she has to have control even when she isn't physically around to assert it herself!!https://trib.al/ZUQwoad. Daily mail article
Those poor kids are messed uphttps://trib.al/ZUQwoad. Daily mail article
I’m not sure I believe it either (though I do remember it being speculated when C was sent to the camp that it was watching p*rn related and Ruby seems to have some weird opinions on stuff like that so it may not even be what it sounds like) but if it started at 3 for then that was abusive in itself and she is admitting she and Kevin fully neglected the kids by allowing them to access content like p*rn at 3 years old.Those poor kids are messed upI’m not going to sit and say whether I believe what she’s saying is true or not, I have read it happening before though, josh Duggar did the same to his siblings
these families sicken me. One of her videos when she said “punishment happens off the camera” but she was so calculated and evil, denying them food and telling the world and still nothing was done
those poor babies
Yesterday's hearing was about custody arrangements for the 4 minors. Today's is about the charges against her if I'm correct. She has to appear in court today where as yesterday's was in a private room with Kevin and their lawyers and it sounds like Shari and another siblings was there with their legal representative too.My confusion here is S and C aren’t part of the childcare case. So that leaves the younger 4, and one of them being needed to be placed in care on their own?!
So the case today was not about her case, I wonder when that is?
That’s what I was thinking, knowing her and rants she’s had previously it will probably turn out a kid kissed another child on the cheek or somethingI have this awful feeling that she's trying to justify her actions. She's got desperate, clutching at straws and is trying to make excuses. She's incredibly sensitive about what's appropriate / inappropriate so who knows what she's even seen or interpreted.
Just two observations from the outside.
1) If (big if) there was any truth in what she's said then why didn't she try to get the child(ren) some help and support. They're kids.
2) There's absolutely no justification for tying up the kids and hurting / starving them. Again, they're kids.
All I can see is someone who's made some dreadful choices and is trying to shift the blame on to people who can't defend themselves.
Is it still on the picture for you saying ‘YouTube moon child abuse case’ with a picture of them 2? Not sure if mines workingAnyone wanting to watch it's actually being streamed live on the 'law and crime network' youtube channel, go to the live tab and you'll find it there. They're running behind schedule so it's not started yet.
Yes the Judge kicked everyone off and they’re hoping media access only for a new link but at the minute that’s all there is to seeIs it still on the picture for you saying ‘YouTube moon child abuse case’ with a picture of them 2? Not sure if mines working