40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m disgusted that she is able to still find time to flog stuff whilst away on a gifted stay that she doesn’t appear to appreciate. Under eye concealer, tinted moisturiser, hair products that cost nearly £30, Lancôme sets and of course SB links. She is making so much money from her sheep. It’s shameful. She says she’s doing it all for her audience. No your aren't, you like making the money.

Reactions: 6
I’m disgusted that she is able to still find time to flog stuff whilst away on a gifted stay that she doesn’t appear to appreciate. Under eye concealer, tinted moisturiser, hair products that cost nearly £30, Lancôme sets and of course SB links. She is making so much money from her sheep. It’s shameful. She says she’s doing it all for her audience. No your aren't, you like making the money.
She just wants you all to have the sleak tum that her m&s vests give her. Empowering women through sharing vest secrets!😉

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
It's the same swipe ups at least 10 times a day! Which followers could possibly have not seen them yet?! This is the awful thing about influencers they try and make out they're looking after us, and we're all friends, and she's doing us a huge favour by showing us what we need to buy. But really it's complete exploitation and manipulation. They must be reading tattle because they've both started singing the praises of the retreat.

They both seems to be talking about food more than anything else! What pisses me off though is SB is so expensive for gym gear there’s no way these two would ever actually put their hand in their pocket and buy these outfits themselves and yet they’re promoting it for us to buy!!
Slightly off topic but why does Abi always have black smudged make up around her eyes??

Reactions: 4
They both seems to be talking about food more than anything else! What pisses me off though is SB is so expensive for gym gear there’s no way these two would ever actually put their hand in their pocket and buy these outfits themselves and yet they’re promoting it for us to buy!!
Slightly off topic but why does Abi always have black smudged make up around her eyes??
This woman (Abi) needs her own thread.....the snarl when she talks, the brattish behaviour, the entitlement......so much to talk about 😂. I unfollowed a year ago but would love to see what others think of her.

• Heart
This woman (Abi) needs her own thread.....the snarl when she talks, the brattish behaviour, the entitlement......so much to talk about 😂. I unfollowed a year ago but would love to see what others think of her.
I think you are spot on about Abi and the childish / brattish way she comes across. Never seems genuine or grateful - I unfollowed a while back as I got really bored of her account. Same with Helen who is a living, breathing, talking, walking SALES machine! These so called ‘influencers’ who think they are something really get on my nerves. They are bad for society and mental health! Would love to see Instagram remove the monetary aspect and gifting - what would happen to these folk then? Less spending and more time focusing on really important things - there’s more to life than a flippin maxi dress, support vest or skirt. Nothing about this account is authentic - it’s sales and numbers driven!!!!!!!

Reactions: 9
I think you are spot on about Abi and the childish / brattish way she comes across. Never seems genuine or grateful - I unfollowed a while back as I got really bored of her account. Same with Helen who is a living, breathing, talking, walking SALES machine! These so called ‘influencers’ who think they are something really get on my nerves. They are bad for society and mental health! Would love to see Instagram remove the monetary aspect and gifting - what would happen to these folk then? Less spending and more time focusing on really important things - there’s more to life than a flippin maxi dress, support vest or skirt. Nothing about this account is authentic - it’s sales and numbers driven!!!!!!!
Can you imagine! The bottom would fall out of their worlds so dependant they’ve become on the monetary gain...but also also the validation and fangirling aspect. This applies to all of them but in particular Helen, justalittlebuild and thehousebuild. Their entire existence appears to revolve around Instagram and I think there would be a huge void in their lives if it was ever taken away from them. Pathetic women.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She always looks like a miserable cow to me, I don't follow her but when she comes up on Helens feed she looks like a spoiled child.

If I were that retreat I'd be withholding payment from Helen. Frankly all she's going on about is the food......... I think it's indicative of Helens mind set generally....... Greed greed greed. I think she's a very greedy woman. Grab grab grab.

Can you imagine! The bottom would fall out of their worlds so dependant they’ve become on the monetary gain...but also also the validation and fangirling aspect. This applies to all of them but in particular Helen, justalittlebuild and thehousebuild. Their entire existence appears to revolve around Instagram and I think there would be a huge void in their lives if it was ever taken away from them. Pathetic women.
They are all cashing in - cha chinging all the way to the Instabank! They are business women, masquerading as ‘online friends’, with families whose lives they share. Playing on their followers insecurities, manipulating them to buy buy buy! We know from the news and research we should not be encouraging this type of spending behaviour/ culture. They all talk about mental health, but are so ignorant in the fact that they are actually adding to this very serious problem. People are not trolling them, they are pointing out the obvious!

I don't know how they manage to sell e every aspect of their lives for money. No amount of money in this world would convince me to invade the privacy of my kids and home. Also I find it really embarrassing that every single thing they seem to wear on their face/ body is free. Imagine turning up to work and someone asks where your skirt is from and your reply is 'It's free, the top is free, I got the earrings free, the boots free, it's all free!'. . It's shameful. And both of them are extremely wealthy women.

• Heart
Bringing her nephew into it and saying you feel sorry for him is bad form imo. Whatever other points are made on this thread are devalued by unkind comments like that FFS. I am appalled.

However, yes the swipeups are too much and I agree with much of the sentiment about that and about Abi too. Shame, Helen was great to start with but has literally sold out now. And Abi has always been a spoilt brat

Reactions: 2
I have stopped following.
She isn’t fashionable so there is no point following her.
The long floaty skirts etc are not cool.

I have stopped following.
She isn’t fashionable so there is no point following her.
The long floaty skirts etc are not cool.
I agree with this, she doesn’t even have good style. She honestly looks like a bag lady sometimes with the things she puts together and it’s all terrible quality.

I agree with this, she doesn’t even have good style. She honestly looks like a bag lady sometimes with the things she puts together and it’s all terrible quality.
Backofthewardrobe70 is another one that looks like a bag lady, I’ve never understood this woman’s popularity as she’s trying too hard and getting it all wrong! Also I was flabbergasted to see she’s only in her ‘40s !!

Reactions: 3
Backofthewardrobe70 is another one that looks like a bag lady, I’ve never understood this woman’s popularity as she’s trying too hard and getting it all wrong! Also I was flabbergasted to see she’s only in her ‘40s !!
Totally agree Frumpy!

it is the multitude of long skirts!!

I think 40 plus annoys me more. the heels and jeans last week were awful. And the constant ‘such a cool look’ ‘how cool is that’ when it isn’t!

I think the thing that annoys me most is that there's so much emotional blackmail on Insta. Helen does it a lot. The whole 'I've been through so much grief' angle tied in with 'thanks to you guys supporting me I can do this to distract myself'. In the beginning it made me feel really invested in her, thinking by supporting her I was helping her through the grief. But eventually I realised that her job is to make me swipe/buy/ watch/ follow. It's got nothing at all to do with grief, or support, it's got everything to do with cold hard cash.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the thing that annoys me most is that there's so much emotional blackmail on Insta. Helen does it a lot. The whole 'I've been through so much grief' angle tied in with 'thanks to you guys supporting me I can do this to distract myself'. In the beginning it made me feel really invested in her, thinking by supporting her I was helping her through the grief. But eventually I realised that her job is to make me swipe/buy/ watch/ follow. It's got nothing at all to do with grief, or support, it's got everything to do with cold hard cash.
Totally agree with this, the grief thing is just too much now. I think it’s fine to touch on it but she brings it up so often. Did anyone see her stories this morning about her new bathroom and how it was all going on when her dad got diagnosed with cancer and her mum died? It is sad and this may sound heartless but everyone’s parents pass away in their old age. She’s using it as a selling point and to try and make people relate to her, want to support her etc. I see straight through it, it’s all about the cash.

Reactions: 4
It’s awful what’s happened to her - and I do understand it must be upsetting. Losing anyone close, you don’t forget. What I find uncomfortable, is her sharing her emotions so publicly whilst talking about her feature in styleathomemag (I was quite surprised by her bathroom tile reveal) and then it’s back to swipe ups for yet MORE maxi skirts and Mandco clothing. She is absolutely in it for the money and has no shame, as long as her followers are swiping, she won’t care. She takes advantage of those little dots everyday......................................................... cha ching ££££££££££££

Reactions: 3
I followed for fashion etc and now it isn’t even fashion!
She has had an awful few years but the constant reference to it is far too full on for me. And if Instagram is an outlet for her then maybe she doesn’t need to mention it quite so much!!
Obviously not working with Matalan anymore so the black boots (the ones she said looked like DM’s) are no where to be seen!!!

• Heart
😮 she certainly swears by a lot of beauty products! Peddling her goods again. Should be on the next Apprentice series or on QVC!

Reactions: 1