40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what I’d hate? If I was in a changing room next to her and she’s warbling on in the background and hogging the mirrors with her own reflection. Thankfully I live far away enough for that never ever to happen

Reactions: 5
She did get some backlash last year for hogging a disabled changing room to do get try ons in marks. Her followers are absolute lapdogs though, I think interspersing her exploitation with her grief stories stops people saying what they really think. I mean, honestly how many bleeping times a day does she have the swipe up for the shaping vests!

Also very clever to have an Amazon swipe up at least a few times a day to ensure the Amazon cookies are installed. She knows most people use Amazon regularly got stuff totally unrelated to her recommendations. Means she still gets her 20p commission on every item we buy.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She did get some backlash last year for hogging a disabled changing room to do get try ons in marks. Her followers are absolute lapdogs though, I think interspersing her exploitation with her grief stories stops people saying what they really think. I mean, honestly how many bleeping times a day does she have the swipe up for the shaping vests!

Also very clever to have an Amazon swipe up at least a few times a day to ensure the Amazon cookies are installed. She knows most people use Amazon regularly got stuff totally unrelated to her recommendations. Means she still gets her 20p commission on every item we buy.
Very clever and very calculated

Reactions: 3

I’ve noticed a lot of these so-called influencers include grief stories to gain sympathy, to deflect followers from the fact they are being fleeced, to make themselves look trustworthy ie look at me I’m normal and I have problems too. It’s all a load of tosh and their manipulation methods are questionable and also laughable. They have the audacity to call people mean and trolls, when they are just being called out on their actions. Influencing is not a job, it’s modern daylight robbery, the fact that those swipe ups continue to gain cash for them right under the noses of their followers. Delete all cookies!

Reactions: 8
She's obviously being paid a bucket load by sweaty Betty at the moment. I unfollowed but popped on to just see....... So glad I'm in control and don't see her endless repeated posts...... Guess she's never heard of quality over quantity.? Less posts but some new exciting content might go a long way. I seriously think if she was paid to post about a plate of tit with sprinkles on we'd see it on repeat for the rest of our lives........

• Haha
I think she has really changed. She has posted a couple of dresses that looks terrible on their own, but has disguised that with the leather jacket or denim shirt. She is then selling them to her punters.
What a great buy a dress that means you can’t take your jacket off? Previously she would have said that the fit isn’t good.
Now she is all sell, sell, sell!

Also I can’t understand how anyone has to ask about any element of jewellery because it is all constantly linked...the ‘everyone asks’ is utter bull, it’s just a softer sell.

Reactions: 6
I think she has really changed. She has posted a couple of dresses that looks terrible on their own, but has disguised that with the leather jacket or denim shirt. She is then selling them to her punters.
What a great buy a dress that means you can’t take your jacket off? Previously she would have said that the fit isn’t good.

Also I can’t understand how anyone has to ask about any element of jewellery because it is all constantly linked...the ‘everyone asks’ is utter bull, it’s just a softer sell.
They all use that ‘everyone is asking’ statement. It’s just an excuse to sell and write a blog about something. It’s justifying their existence. Total tosh!

None of them date criticise any shop in the hope that they'll secure/retain a contract. If they wear an absolutely atrocious dress or skirt instead of saying this asos/hm/top shop skirt is crap they say stick a biker on top now its lovely. Gotta keep the shops on side, duck the poor followers.

I thought for quite some time some of those dresses she loves look horrendous and as for the piece of advice to put a vest top under a cut out back dress...... 🙄 Jesus get a grip! She's chaotic and her sense of style reflects that.

I thought for quite some time some of those dresses she loves look horrendous and as for the piece of advice to put a vest top under a cut out back dress...... 🙄 Jesus get a grip! She's chaotic and her sense of style reflects that.
I thought that about the cut out back - she will flog absolutely anything. No shame whatsoever. She can’t possibly keep all of those clothes either. Can’t stand the try ons either - did you see her story her best friend and her wearing jumpsuits and comparing themselves to ghostbusters? I would have deleted that video. Her poor mate looked ever so uncomfortable.

Saw this about someone else but as we all know there's loadsa money to be made.....
I thought that about the cut out back - she will flog absolutely anything. No shame whatsoever. She can’t possibly keep all of those clothes either. Can’t stand the try ons either - did you see her story her best friend and her wearing jumpsuits and comparing themselves to ghostbusters? I would have deleted that video. Her poor mate looked ever so uncomfortable.
She'll drag anyone into her stories....... There's no doubt she's had her fair share of problems but so have we all. She's one of lifes repeaters in case you didn't catch it the first 50 times....... 🙄😴

Reactions: 4
I quite like some of her recommendations but can never put the sound on as she tends to sound so 'on the edge' the whole time

Reactions: 2
Totally agree!
If you have seen today’s story - the jacket and jeans-she is trying like Princess Di in the 90’s!!

Totally agree!
If you have seen today’s story - the jacket and jeans-she is trying like Princess Di in the 90’s!!
I know it's all a bit tragic actually. I think she needs a massive makeover. Try some things out of her comfort zone for once. She's trying to source another skirt the same as the one she had 2 years ago..... Move on ffs. See the kids are getting in on the freebies. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Really tragic.
She use to be much more fashionable before the affiliate links etc

Reactions: 7
Really tragic.
She use to be much more fashionable before the affiliate links etc
This is happening to so many that I used to follow because I liked their style, but now they will wear any old crap if it’s free!

Have stopped following her...but let me guess what she did today!

Found new jeans, a new denim a jacket, tried on a ton of leather jackets and some floaty skirts and tea dresses.
Then told everyone she needs to wear control vests and where to buy her earrings from?