40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last week M&S jeans were super soft, perfect fit with lots of wear...now it’s M&co that are super soft, perfect fit. I don’t believe a word she says, it’s one huge sales pitch.

If she said, I know I recommenced M&S last but if you want something that have a tighter fit these would be better. Some information that acknowledges what she is flogging and compares it.

Also that star print shorg has the lighter line because the fabric was printed badly.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I followed for fashion etc and now it isn’t even fashion!
She has had an awful few years but the constant reference to it is far too full on for me. And if Instagram is an outlet for her then maybe she doesn’t need to mention it quite so much!!
Obviously not working with Matalan anymore so the black boots (the ones she said looked like DM’s) are no where to be seen!!!
Yes where are the Matalan boots she used to go on about? She just moved towards whatever brand is paying her. Encouraging people to keep on buying and ‘needing’ stuff is wrong. There’s no way she can keep all this stuff! Do you think she sells it on?

Reactions: 4
She’s very clever, always saying ‘oh I don’t keep any of this, I only order and do try-ons to help you guys out’ As if it’s to help anyone out, it’s to help her line her own pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This pleather shoes and shoes is far from
a cool look!!
Agree - the beige one especially looks bad, but she’s getting paid by the brand, so has to gush about all the outfits, shoes, beauty products and so on. That’s the problem with this type of account that is constantly selling - it causes a frenzy and relies on the FOMO. She’s even got a new hashtag #40plusmademedoit - maybe she’s trying to be like Mrs Hinch? 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Agree - the beige one especially looks bad, but she’s getting paid by the brand, so has to gush about all the outfits, shoes, beauty products and so on. That’s the problem with this type of account that is constantly selling - it causes a frenzy and relies on the FOMO. She’s even got a new hashtag #40plusmademedoit - maybe she’s trying to be like Mrs Hinch? 😂
I wonder if she genuinely think it looks cool 😎

Oh yes!
A biker or a denim jacket solves everything!
Such a shame as when I first started following her she dressed so much better thank she does now-when she wasn’t doing it for cash!!

Oh yes!
A biker or a denim jacket solves everything!
Such a shame as when I first started following her she dressed so much better thank she does now-when she wasn’t doing it for cash!!
This is where I think she has changed. She tried a dress on yesterday that she loved the print but didn’t like the length of the fit. Then said I’ll just put a denim jacket over it.

In today’s enviromentally aware world, why oh why is she influencing people to buy clothes that they don’t like but are ok with a jacket.

Go out for a meal but can’t take your jacket off because the dress doesn’t fit? You just know that dress won’t be worn and will go to landfill.

The quantity of clothing she sees and tries on means she could/should suggest things that she only loves. Or/and explain why it’s not for her but might work if you are looking for something that is longer /shorter etc

Reactions: 5
She gives the impression of being so chatty and wanting to be everyone’s friend but all she does is promote brands that she probably doesn’t wear outside Instagram. She has no negative posts as she immediately blocks anyone who says something that she doesn’t want to hear. How can someone be a so-called ‘influencer’ when they are completely dishonest about the comments they receive?

• Heart
Contractually she can't say anything bad about the clothing she's paid to sell. But hey, put the dress with some pointy cowboy boots and it's sooooo cooooool huh?

Also the blue dress she tried on! Looked seriously awful and cheap and the print! Awful.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
WTF - her Instastory of her standing outside her bathroom going on about how she actually paid for her dress and how it was a ‘bathroom present to herself’. Does anyone else buy themselves presents from rooms in their house?! She is now doing a whole load of ‘Shout-outs’ to everything ranging from art galleries to her food. Does she pay for anything? Oh yes, paid for her dress...

• Haha
How many denim jackets do you need? I have 2 (both different style) but every one of Helens are just your regular Same same denim jacket. I find her too hard to watch on stories as she just doesn’t come up for air!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How many denim jackets do you need? I have 2 (both different style) but every one of Helens are just your regular Same same denim jacket. I find her too hard to watch on stories as she just doesn’t come up for air!!
you're right - she seems on the verge of a breakdown

Reactions: 3
She is manic.

Don’t think she wears any of the stuff she is gifted. It is interesting that 40not frumpy works with more high end stuff like Hobbs-I actually quite like her

I think Helen has got a bit too big for those Matalan boots that she doesn’t bother wearing or mentioning now she isn’t getting paid. She’s in it for the money, pure and simple. Someone on here said she actually bought a dress! That must have hurt.

you're right - she seems on the verge of a breakdown
Seems alcohol is playing a part..... Knew something wasn't right...... She's chaotic and by her own admission likes a drink. All makes sense now.

Can’t believe she has now insinuated she has/had a problem with drink... does this woman keep nothing to herself? It’s the emotional blackmailing/sob story again...

Reactions: 5
Oh dear the m and co pleather skirts are back!!

and the M&S shoes.

tragic

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3