40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 'Oh I'm going to be brave and stand here in gym gear/ showing my knees/ bum/ belly' is so disingenuous. She's got the figure of a model yet pretends she doesn't look good so she can continue with the sell sell sell. Truth is she's a very very privileged, well off lady but always feels like she needs to find something the less privileged can identify with. It's contrived and fake and total exploitation.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Helen and Abi both been gifted SB gym wear. £75 for gym leggings 😱 Also Abi showing off her muffin top in her stories as people keep saying how skinny she is... how relatable! 😡

• Wow
Reactions: 5
And she admits that she never exercises or goes to the gym. Well until now, influencers would literally sit and eat their own tit and claim it was delicious if there was a market for it and a penny to be made . Brands literally throwing their goods down influencers necks whether or not they fit the brand. It's put me off sb for sure.

Also with Helen she never wears any of the cheap tat she constantly sells. Never out in the matalan/jd Williams stuff she claims to 'luuuurrrrrvveeeee'. She only wears them clothes for try ons then it's back into her office boots and free long dresses.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And she admits that she never exercises or goes to the gym. Well until now, influencers would literally sit and eat their own tit and claim it was delicious if there was a market for it and a penny to be made . Brands literally throwing their goods down influencers necks whether or not they fit the brand. It's put me off sb for sure.

Also with Helen she never wears any of the cheap tat she constantly sells. Never out in the matalan/jd Williams stuff she claims to 'luuuurrrrrvveeeee'. She only wears them clothes for try ons then it's back into her office boots and free long dresses.
I’m so mad with SB for giving them these clothes. For me it ‘cheapens’ the brand and makes me NOT want to buy from them.

Reactions: 10
Does this woman ever stop with all the swipe ups?? It’s so shameful. She’s even managed to get one in for the rowing machine! She’s a living, breathing selling machine. Wish there was a limit to how many swipe ups you can use in a daily basis.

Reactions: 7
And sweaty Betty are now gifting Helen base layers for her holiday to Iceland! 🤦‍♀️ Unbelievable! We have sweaty Betty in my town, but I refuse to buy any more clothes from them. These women can afford to buy their own stuff, and what’s insulting is Helen and her mate Abi don't even exercise (they’ve only started doing a bit of exercise as prep for their #gifted exercise retreat). The only thing these two exercise are their mouths - they don’t stop! What is the world coming to??? Can someone tell me if Helen keeps every item she tries on, is gifted etc? She must need a whole room to accommodate it all! It’s sickening

Reactions: 12
I’m so mad with SB for giving them these clothes. For me it ‘cheapens’ the brand and makes me NOT want to buy from them.
I won't buy from sweaty Betty now, I used to love their leggings, fyi the H&M gym leggings are very good quality and don't bobble and only £17.99

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I won't buy from sweaty Betty now, I used to love their leggings, fyi the H&M gym leggings are very good quality and don't bobble and only £17.99
Not tried H&m but thanks for the tip! I did buy a pair of gym leggings from GAP and they have lasted over 2 years and are like new - stay in place and aren’t see through.

Reactions: 3
I’m only following for the codes now. Making sure I’m not clicking through on swipe ups and if I can use a generic code rather than one of hers better still. She has become unbearable (and boring!) to watch. Everything on repeat 🥱

Reactions: 6
Almost 400 quid worth of freebies to 2 Instagrammers who are open about not being active or doing any sports. Wow SB. You've just lost a very loyal customer in me.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Totally agree about her never wearing the free stuff! She did an Aldi or Lidl clothing thing last year and I have never seen her wear it!

I totally fed up of the maxi skirts and shouting-so loud!

I can’t get over the fact she was able to add a load of swipe ups before she went on holiday. So many try ons but with a ton of aff links added. Does she ever stop trying to make money? Is she desperate? She comes across as desperate.....Her stories are like a hamster wheel, round and round they go £££££££££££ 🐹 🥴

This one boils my piss coz she makes out shes got a huge mum tum and she clearly hasn't 🙄 another one playing on insecurities of others.

Her rants are ridiculous. I unfollowed after she was trying to force her son into a girls only netball tournament. She just didn't understand why girls sport needed to be segregated and protected but just ranted about equality for boys!! What an absolute dimwit. No wonder her eldest is, in her words 'a nightmare' ' out of control' 'spoilt'. She's a massive over sharer and grabby as hell.
I felt the same, the netball tournament rant was so off! Plus it's hate the wine every night, showing which one she is drinking 🙄

Reactions: 3

So true 👏👏

Reactions: 2
I’m only following for the codes now. Making sure I’m not clicking through on swipe ups and if I can use a generic code rather than one of hers better still. She has become unbearable (and boring!) to watch. Everything on repeat 🥱
So she’s been away, and now she’s back with her merry go round of same old photos, swipe ups, ads you name it - anything that will line her greedy pockets.

I've got to unfollow I'm afraid. The endless treadmill of repeat posts. Every outfit is the bloody same, dress or pleated skirt with biker or denim jacket. Skinny jeans with a half tuck tee shirt or blouse. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it.?

I could walk into topshop or m & co or marks and pick out everything she'd choose within 5 mins of walking through the door.

So predictable. It's actually boring as hell. And let's have it right everyday there's a bloody thousand swipe ups and ads...... She's earning a fortune. Also the maniacal way she runs around speaks........ I feel exhausted just watching her.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've got to unfollow I'm afraid. The endless treadmill of repeat posts. Every outfit is the bloody same, dress or pleated skirt with biker or denim jacket. Skinny jeans with a half tuck tee shirt or blouse. Hardly groundbreaking stuff is it.?

I could walk into topshop or m & co or marks and pick out everything she'd choose within 5 mins of walking through the door.

So predictable. It's actually boring as hell. And let's have it right everyday there's a bloody thousand swipe ups and ads...... She's earning a fortune. Also the maniacal way she runs around speaks........ I feel exhausted just watching her.
I think she’s out of her depth with it all ..
She’s boring, drags her kids in.. so so embarrassing ,wears same stuff , FFS. .. take the money you’ve made and run .... you’re gonna make yourself ill ..

• Haha