40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've had to unfollow stealmystyle40 (Helen's mate Abi).

Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos , wine. Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos, wine. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.

She literally has no other content, apart from whatever 'swipe up' is flavour of the month. Seems to be M&Co this month. I did like her, but I've just had enough.
I agree. All of her content is on repeat and I can’t stand her talking I’m afraid. I don’t follow her anymore.

Reactions: 5
Her rants are ridiculous. I unfollowed after she was trying to force her son into a girls only netball tournament. She just didn't understand why girls sport needed to be segregated and protected but just ranted about equality for boys!! What an absolute dimwit. No wonder her eldest is, in her words 'a nightmare' ' out of control' 'spoilt'. She's a massive over sharer and grabby as hell.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Her rants are ridiculous. I unfollowed after she was trying to force her son into a girls only netball tournament. She just didn't understand why girls sport needed to be segregated and protected but just ranted about equality for boys!! What an absolute dimwit. No wonder her eldest is, in her words 'a nightmare' ' out of control' 'spoilt'. She's a massive over sharer and grabby as hell.
Surprised she’s never had her own thread!

Hmm, I have followed them both from the beginning but Helen I had to unfollow a while ago as it was literally ALL a swipe up, there is no actual story left. It’s a shame really Cos she was quite nice before the pound signs took over. It’s a massive earner for her though which is why she does it, she will be taking in thousands a month down to cookies etc. Abi isn’t half as bad but I do think her content isn’t as good as it used to be, it is very much wine, shop, kids repeat. I am still following but not sure for how much longer...

Reactions: 3
Hmm, I have followed them both from the beginning but Helen I had to unfollow a while ago as it was literally ALL a swipe up, there is no actual story left. It’s a shame really Cos she was quite nice before the pound signs took over. It’s a massive earner for her though which is why she does it, she will be taking in thousands a month down to cookies etc. Abi isn’t half as bad but I do think her content isn’t as good as it used to be, it is very much wine, shop, kids repeat. I am still following but not sure for how much longer...
I had to unfollow - goodness knows how many swipe ups per day! Same old content being reused all the time. Gosh she can talk too! She needs to take a few breaths whilst talking - I found myself trying to breath for her. It was exhausting!

Reactions: 3
I have lost count of the times I’ve seen the green jumper and the under eye brightener she uses 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Everything is shown in repeat hundreds of times a week. It must be the stuff that generates all the commission. She's earning thousands off it all, plus her monthly contracts with at least 6 shops. Maybe that's why she sounds manic all the time. Them there's the godawful free shopping trips her and her small friend get. They are so embarrassing to watch, in an age where so many people are so poor I think it's in really bad taste to traipse round shops eating, drinking and buying whatever you want for free and being paid to do so. Surely this excessive consumerism has to come to an end? It is unethical and not sustainable in this climate. Their eyes and bodies are all hyper and manic as they go from shop to shop it's like they're high on something. Yuk.

Reactions: 9
I have lost count of the times I’ve seen the green jumper and the under eye brightener she uses 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s insufferable isn’t it. Who are the people who are buying all these things through her links?! Clearly people are or she wouldn’t keep doing it. It’s the repetitive stories that I find the worse, she should just story once then put in highlights. No need to repeat the EXACT SAME try on eight, nine, ten times!

For me it is all the long skirts and her going on about how cool they are..... ‘such a cool look’
Last year it was the constant mentioning of some kind of beaded bracelet-she hasn’t mentioned them since!

Reactions: 2
Her and abi are going on an exercise retreat soon and frantically trying to bag free gym wear. Neither of them do any type of gym activity. I don't get why companies use Instagrammers who accept anything that comes their way even if it's not something of interest. Why not find Instagrammers who are interested in going to the gym?

Reactions: 6
I wish she would find items that aren't made of crappy synthetic materials and therefore are really fast fashion.

All her knit wear that she advertises and moves is just not good quality and will be binned in 2 months time, it makes me despair.

I've had to unfollow stealmystyle40 (Helen's mate Abi).

Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos , wine. Kids, football, dinner in a Thermos, wine. And repeat, and repeat, and repeat.
I wonder how many bottles of wine she gets through in a week. 🤔 She seems rather obsessed with what she's had to drink or is planning on drinking.

Who actually cares what she’s drinking? Is she trying to get free booze? Or does she actually believe that people are interested in every minute detail of her life????? 🤔🤔🤔

Abi ranting about her kfc order being wrong and tagging kfc for a freebie. Wow. Absolute first world problems, she's a spoilt brat and so are her kids. And Helen with her repeat swipe up of the most awful top shop sale dregs. Surely this level of consumerism is not going to last long.

• Heart
Abi ranting about her kfc order being wrong and tagging kfc for a freebie. Wow. Absolute first world problems, she's a spoilt brat and so are her kids. And Helen with her repeat swipe up of the most awful top shop sale dregs. Surely this level of consumerism is not going to last long.
Helen is promoting unsustainable consumerism it is as simple as that. She does a good job of trying. To hide it by saying only buy what you need but the problem is the quality if what she promotes is crap. You will need to buy a lot more if you are influenced by her because the items she promotes are made of synthetic fabrics.

Unfollowed Abi halfway through last year - she’s an entitled little madam and couldn’t stand watching her half snarl talking mouth any longer.

40plusnotgivingupyet - her content has become soooo boring the same old swipe ups day after day, the same old message only buy what you need day after day....might have to unfollow very soon which is a shame as really liked her account early last year.

Reactions: 8
So Helen has been storying about getting fit since Dec. She's been buying active wear and has constantly storied about sweaty betty. She's also been sharing followers posts singing the praises of sweaty betty. And today she stories that SB contacted her in November! It just feels so disingenuous, like it was all planned. If they contacted her in November she should have been straight from then. It's all sell sell sell without any thought for the exploitation going on. And my goodness what she did to those brand new marks jeans! What a mess and anxious waste of money.

So Helen has been storying about getting fit since Dec. She's been buying active wear and has constantly storied about sweaty betty. She's also been sharing followers posts singing the praises of sweaty betty. And today she stories that SB contacted her in November! It just feels so disingenuous, like it was all planned. If they contacted her in November she should have been straight from then. It's all sell sell sell without any thought for the exploitation going on. And my goodness what she did to those brand new marks jeans! What a mess and anxious waste of money.
Helen tries to portray this image of ‘trust me, I’m just a nice normal mum’, but with all the swipe ups, gifts, ads, photo shoots, try ons etc etc she is a SALESWOMAN and she only does what she does to make money - that is what she is in it for. I haven’t followed any posts or stories, mainly because she gives me a headache, I can’t keep up with her endless drivel and I simply can’t stand seeing the endless dots when she posts her stories. She’s like a carousel. You’ll see the same trousers, tops shown at least 20 plus times. They go round and round on repeat! Watching her is like Groundhog Day on repeat 😉 🤯 😝

Absolutely agree, she’s NEVER been into fitness and fitness wear before and recently she’s been sneaking it in and pretending she’s finally plucked up the courage to show us some gym wear. It’s so fake and contrived! The truth of the matter is she’s finally been paid by someone to do it. She’d sell anything and everything, she pretends she only sells or shows what she loves but that’s completely untrue.

• Heart
Reactions: 4