40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, do we think the real reason she’s getting back into fitness is cause she’s got more free sweaty betty?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So, do we think the real reason she’s getting back into fitness is cause she’s got more free sweaty betty?!
You know it! How can she jump on the Sweaty Betty bandwagon if she spends all day shovelling aldi or m&s food into her face? Incidentally every "influencer" is peddling SW, I for one will never ever buy any of it!

Reactions: 6
You know it! How can she jump on the Sweaty Betty bandwagon if she spends all day shovelling aldi or m&s food into her face? Incidentally every "influencer" is peddling SW, I for one will never ever buy any of it!
They are! Everyone and their dog has a code for SB, Chloe loves to shop posted one, Fashionable Pan is wanting on about her leggings. I like them but are they really all that?! I’ll wait until the sale - which I’m sure will be a good one!

Since Autumn landed she's been wearing some hideous stuff. The John Lewis trousers she's been plugging look bleeping awful on her.
I know this isn’t the thread for backofthewardrobe, but she has been discussed here so...

She is touting some Baukjen leather trousers at £349 a pop, telling us that yes, they are an investment piece, but so so worth. Bloody easy for her to say that when they were gifted to her. It really grinds my gears when “influencers” flog expensive gear that they themselves haven’t paid for, as well as posting an affiliate link to the item so they can earn money off us to boot!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
I know this isn’t the thread for backofthewardrobe, but she has been discussed here so...

She is touting some Baukjen leather trousers at £349 a pop, telling us that yes, they are an investment piece, but so so worth. Bloody easy for her to say that when they were gifted to her. It really grinds my gears when “influencers” flog expensive gear that they themselves haven’t paid for, as well as posting an affiliate link to the item so they can earn money off us to boot!
Agreed. She’s had so much stuff lately. I like her style but the constant freebies #prgift are annoying me. And the affiliate links for All Saints leather jackets, of which she has two.... 🙄

Reactions: 4

Did you see a few weeks ago that she mentioned "someone" had shown her the comments about her on here.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I think she seems a nice person but the constant buying shed loads of clothes onn no key to send them back doesn’t sit right with me. I know she gets given lots now but I still feel she’s encouraging others to buy loads right try on. It’s just a bit boring now too as others have said. She keeps saying she’s a 14 but really doesn’t look it - I’m a definite 14 and would look bloody awful with shirt half tucked in (which I don’t get anyway!).

Reactions: 3
I think she seems a nice person but the constant buying shed loads of clothes onn no key to send them back doesn’t sit right with me. I know she gets given lots now but I still feel she’s encouraging others to buy loads right try on. It’s just a bit boring now too as others have said. She keeps saying she’s a 14 but really doesn’t look it - I’m a definite 14 and would look bloody awful with shirt half tucked in (which I don’t get anyway!).
I agree - she looks more like a 10/12 but it could be because she is so tall - 5’ 10” - just in case you were not aware of this little-known fact 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How many pairs of Nike trainers must that family own!

I agree - she looks more like a 10/12 but it could be because she is so tall - 5’ 10” - just in case you were not aware of this little-known fact 😉
Omg, she’s not 5ft 10’ is she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m 5ft 9 and size 14 and sadly don’t look a 10/12 😭

I’m tall, and people often think I’m a smaller dress size than I am! Sadly that does not equate to the size I actually have to buy 😂