40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am sick of these Instagrammers going on and on about how soft stuff is-IT IS BECAUSE IT IS MANMADE FABRIC!!

Reactions: 2
I've never known anyone in real life who shops there. Looks like tat to me. They are not doing a good job of selling it, and Helen never ever wears any of it after she gets the freebies.

Reactions: 4
Oh Lordy the M and Co utility trousers and ankle boots....why would wear them??

She does always bang on about her M&Co jeans but I find it really hard to believe she actually wears anything from there! 🤣

She only wears them during the ad on her stories, very occasionally dog walking in the mud. She's so inauthentic it's painful to watch. Her and abi have the reverse effect of advertising - put me right off the brand.

She’s gone crazy with the swipe ups today...things she even says she doesn’t have/buy. No wonder she can afford that extension!

I notice the Topshop swipe ups have stopped. They are conspicuous by their absence, you'd think she's at least acknowledge what's happening to Topshop and their like. Or has she and I have missed it?

Helen and the rest of the bunch have been pimping all of the Arcadia Group in fact, for ages. They must pay the most for their links as so much of it is tit, I can't see any other reason for the swipe ups.

Reactions: 5
I once emailed her an article about fast fashion and how returns of clothing end up in landfill. It was back when I loved her account. She blocked me. Haha. So glad the Acardia gifting train has come to an abrupt end. Poor Helen, she'll just tasbee you push m&co and jd Williams even more.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sure must be in a panic these days. Sounds like she's having a meltdown most days. She's terrified that all these shops are going bust and her income will dwindle. Don't be surprised if she starts doing boohoo and PLT try ons soon.

She’s never mentioned using Charlotte Tilbury products before but obviously all over it now it’s a freebie 🙄

I’ve had her on mute for a while now but had a look at her page the other day. All her posts are very long winded and sound a bit manic to me. The beg for a peloton was so obvious 🙄 I can’t put my finger on one thing but I’ve completely gone off her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I’ve had her on mute for a while now but had a look at her page the other day. All her posts are very long winded and sound a bit manic to me. The beg for a peloton was so obvious 🙄 I can’t put my finger on one thing but I’ve completely gone off her 🤷🏼‍♀️
It's the greed and salivating over free tat for me.

Has she really got over 83k followers? I find this hard to believe, last time I looked at her it was probably around 40k+ and I thought that was unreal. I’m sure they are all paying for followers.

Poor Helen all that begging for peleton bike and in the end she has to pay for it. She'll be fuming.
I wouldn't worry too much. She can afford it. The amount of sweaty betty ads she's done this year will pay for it and then some.

Her swipe ups will be paying for that extension!

She’ll still earn from peleton swipe ups!