40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those dressing gowns are surely for in the house??
They aren’t kimono’s!

Reactions: 1
The styling of the sequin skirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she stand in front of a mirror and think it looks good with a navy shirt and black boots???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The styling of the sequin skirt 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ How can she stand in front of a mirror and think it looks good with a navy shirt and black boots???
Agree, it did look nice on the previous pics but not with the navy office style shirt!

Reactions: 1
Really tragic.

I have never seen anyone wearing one out of their own homes! Let alone walking the dog!
I have to confess worn one, it’s a kimono!!! 🙋🏻‍♀️ They can look like dressing gowns but can also be very flattering if worn correctly. She is not wearing them well. 🙊
however I would only wear it height of summer and not to Tesco or walk the dog!!

that nighty dress was awful too. I just think she doesn’t suit a lot of stuff....

on another note, all these things she orders, does she literally try them on and send back? Only ever really keeps free stuff? Who has the time??
I read once that stuff from returns never goes back into the chain and it’s usually just disposed of or something...only done stores not all. I hate to think of her doing this. What a waste.

Reactions: 2
Oh god here we go on the poor me poor me, councilling, tragedy, treadmill. She's had alot of grief, we all have grief to deal with, I don't wanna have to carry someone else's grief around with me. Sorry but she wears it like a badge. I think she knows she's losing her way with the fashion etc so she pulls out the tragedy card. Sorry but she does.

Reactions: 2
I think that's a bit unfair. Not many people would lose their sister and both parents and take on responsibility for a teenager in such a short space of time. The link she posted seems helpful.

Reactions: 5
I’m finding the affiliate linking so grabby with Helen. Not only is it repetitive all the time but now she’s doing it for places she doesn’t shop at 🙄 She shared And Other Stories stuff earlier and affiliate linked that, she never shops there.

There really should be some rules around how it works as otherwise anyone with over 10k can make a fortune on affiliate linking whatever they blooming like!

Reactions: 8