40plusnotgivingupyet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the idea is that they get the links attacked to your phone cookies so any purchases you make earn them money. The Amazon ones really grind my gears, they're constantly shared by influencers because they know a lot of people shop at Amazon regularly. Having one of their links attacked to our account can be very profitable.

It's unethical, greedy and underhand.

Reactions: 6
How do we get rid of the links...i dont want them making any money from anything i buy.

Reactions: 2
How do we get rid of the links...i dont want them making any money from anything i buy.
I think if you go in and delete your cookies it works.

I read somewhere else on tattle that it’s linked to cookies so keep periodically deleting them.

I actually googled how to do it last night, quite simple in settings.

I think she has totally lost it with that blazer this morning!!
She kept saying that was a super cool look.....er no

Reactions: 4
Since Autumn landed she's been wearing some hideous stuff. The John Lewis trousers she's been plugging look bleeping awful on her.
She’s got no fashion sense or style whatsoever. If it’s free/or paid Ad then wear it all at the same time and hope for the best! I really cringe just looking at her posts, plus there’s a lititle beggy ‘I love it when you like,love,swipe up’ etc...of course you do..it’s kerching 💰 for you isn't it? And Im Sorry but those boots?? WTF... f**king awful, they look shite on a 16 year old never mind at 40+ year old!

Reactions: 5
My mum, who is 59, was asking why she poses like that with one leg in front and the other bent at the knee 😂 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s a really weird pose, but I’ve noticed load of them do it. CLTS, Instylehelen, etc. It looks very unnatural and uncomfortable to do, a bit like the crouching mirror pose!! Where has it come from? You never see models in magazines do it!!

It’s a really weird pose, but I’ve noticed load of them do it. CLTS, Instylehelen, etc. It looks very unnatural and uncomfortable to do, a bit like the crouching mirror pose!! Where has it come from? You never see models in magazines do it!!
That Carole M Beauty has the most bizarre weird poses!

Reactions: 3
I followed this woman for all of 3 days and had to unfollow. I’ve never known someone to repeatedly share the same shite EVERY SINGLE DAY. Wtf even is that back massager thing? Just why?? Her style is absolutely dreadful too.

Reactions: 7
D90198BD-F67E-484D-B5A9-3AA0A4F827AC.png

This really pisses me off with the affiliate linking. She’s even saying she wouldn’t wear it and doesn’t like the trend but hey, I’ll make some money off it from you!

Well she must be pretty confident to go to a cafe in the sequin skirt and the boots...

Reactions: 1
Christ, for the first time in ages instead of flicking through her stories I've watched them. Holy moly! Is she seriously going out in that denim dress.? It doesn't fit her! It's too small! Ffs!
She looks an absolute mess in practically everything. Are people seriously buying off the back of seeing her in an outfit? Companies will be paying her soon to NOT try on their gear lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She always tries to squeeze herself in to the smallest size possible. The dress would be fine in a bigger size.

I think these 40 plus accounts need to stop trying to wear stuff aimed at teenagers. There's loads of nice clothes which are stylish and age appropriate and don't have to worn skin tight to look ok.

Reactions: 8
Eeesh. The mini skirts and skin tight dresses are really not great. I am also getting bored (more bored) at the endless memes she’s posting. It’s like my mum and her friends WhatsApp group. Just endless shite

Reactions: 3
I think these 40 plus accounts need to stop trying to wear stuff aimed at teenagers. There's loads of nice clothes which are stylish and age appropriate and don't have to worn skin tight to look ok.
I’m in my mid 40’s and probably dress younger than my age. I think I look fine, not too much mutton dressed as lamb, but I know what suits me. I don’t think we should conform but wear what ever floats your boat❤

Last edited:
Reactions: 6