40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posting her own as too much chat about her on another thread!

Over 40 Slimming World mummy blagger fashion wannabe freebie blagging instagrammer.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Thanks for setting up.
What I’ve noticed about her and some of the other instagrabbers recently is they now don’t put on stories where the clothes are from...you can only find out by swiping up and ker-ching they earn off the affiliate link!

Reactions: 6
I used to really rate her when she was showing her own outfits off, but shortly after that every photo and story became an advert for a gifted item.

Reactions: 5
Thanks for setting up.
What I’ve noticed about her and some of the other instagrabbers recently is they now don’t put on stories where the clothes are from...you can only find out by swiping up and ker-ching they earn off the affiliate link!
She doesn't ever post one item of interest to me. She is a boring lady. Not sure what to make of her.

Reactions: 3
I don't get this one. She has the confidence to post cringey underwear shots, yet she always seems so awkward and uncomfortable in her standard photos in front of the brick wall or in her kitchen.

I get that she lost weight and that seems to have ignited her love for (fast) fashion, but the amount of new clothes that she buys is appalling. Her and the other 40+ gang (Abi, Helen, etc.) seem to have raging shopping addictions.

I wonder if they keep half the stuff those, I think they just use it for a pic, add an affiliate link and then send it back!

She did a beggy post about skin care recently and seems to have been gifted loads now, she couldn’t possibly have time to use it all surely

I’m going to unfollow. I object to zero content but day after day or gifted items. There’s nothing else to get. She gets it all for doing nothing. Most of the clothing doesn’t even suit her, she has no ‘style’. At least similar target Insta women create a relationship with the follower by storying etc.

Reactions: 6
I wonder if they keep half the stuff those, I think they just use it for a pic, add an affiliate link and then send it back!

She did a beggy post about skin care recently and seems to have been gifted loads now, she couldn’t possibly have time to use it all surely
Before i unfollowed, she was getting free skincare? Maybe Neutrogena or Dermalogica?

Reactions: 2
I think she's very pretty, much more so than either Helen or Abi, but a lot of the stuff she wears does look, well, frumpy!

I hate velcro trainers on adults. I know they're very 'in' at the moment, but I don't think anyone over the age of about 8 should be wearing them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Ahhh I’m so glad this one has her own thread! She is bizarre to me?! She doesn’t have any style whatsoever, the clothes just wear her. She takes any freebie going. The latest two posts - Phase 8 and Gok Wan’s pleather skirt 🙈 - just AWFUL! So boring, offers nothing, just countless gifted items and so much constant consumerism. Everything that’s wrong with these fashion “influencers” !

Reactions: 7
Before i unfollowed, she was getting free skincare? Maybe Neutrogena or Dermalogica?
She was definitely doing Neutrogena a while ago but now it seems to be any she’s given. She couldn’t possibly have time to try out them all, not to do a proper evaluation of how good they are anyway.

Reactions: 2
My first post.😀 Why on earth are lola rose gifting NHS bracelets to influencers. I thought the whole point was that people buy them not have them gifted.🤔

Reactions: 3
Whereabouts is the thread for Abi? I cant find it if someone could kindly point me in the right direction please ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.