40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone give me a few free sessions 🙄

So many ways to find a local dog trainer... Facebook, google, etc. These small businesses haven’t been able to work for the best part of a year, phone up, book some sessions, and pay for them, you beggy twit.
‘We have lots of attention seeking barking’ - think SHE needs help more than the dog!! Get online and search for this yourself you lazy, beggy, woman. Totally asking for FREE service! People like her disgust me. I teach my children to work hard and help others. These Instagrammers seem to think once they have so many followers and are paid to promote, it gives them the right to ask for stuff without having to pay! Total greed and lack of morals.

Reactions: 3
This woman is such a vacuous, beggy idiot - I can’t cope with her. Her latest jeans reel “here are a few of my new pairs” - she must have 50 pairs, most are too tight anyway and SHE NEVER LEAVES THE HOUSE! Prancing around looking awkward and adding swipe ups. Go away! The most pointless person on Instagram!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
stop with the ridiculous fashion reels peddling your freebies and link ups! Sorry but the whole Instagram poses are just silly. Nothing natural about them. Do none of these insta-scammers ever watch these reels back to themselves??

Reactions: 1
An actual story today to moan that none of her followers speak to her, well perhaps try speaking to them. Moan about ‘losing her mojo’, not sure she’s ever had one. Oh and asking followers to suggest content and reels as she’s so dull she can’t think of any herself.

Reactions: 5
This woman. Imagine having a life so empty that you have to ask on stories for people to message you. And being so uninspiring and uninteresting that you have to ASK for reel content. She's a just a creative void.

I don't know that much about her - I drifted over to her account by accident. What's the deal? I assume she's another rich, bored housewife?

Seems to be humble bragging that her daughter breaks up before 'normal' schools ... and I assume she doesn't work?

Honestly what is actual point of these women?

This woman. Imagine having a life so empty that you have to ask on stories for people to message you. And being so uninspiring and uninteresting that you have to ASK for reel content. She's a just a creative void.

I don't know that much about her - I drifted over to her account by accident. What's the deal? I assume she's another rich, bored housewife?

Seems to be humble bragging that her daughter breaks up before 'normal' schools ... and I assume she doesn't work?

She got a following because she lost loads of weight on Slimming World so branched out into ‘influencing’. She is legit the most boring, lazy and uninspiring of these ‘type’ as bored housewife or not, some work quite hard at content. Most galling is the ‘I’ve treated myself’ content when she’s literally in something new that’s been gifted everyday.

She works, she teaches piano. And writes music which she 'treats' us all to occasionally.

Really, her personality is so not suited to being an instagrammer. She's needy and paranoid and sadly very very dull.

She works, she teaches piano. And writes music which she 'treats' us all to occasionally.

Really, her personality is so not suited to being an instagrammer. She's needy and paranoid and sadly very very dull.
No mention of piano teaching since COVID. She admitted the other day having nothing to do or say apart from if it’s to do with her dog.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lots of people suggested she do classes online but she never seemed to progress. She also seems very lonely, nervous and lacking in conference. Definitely odd to be putting herself out there all the time given what appears to be all these hang-ups but maybe it's to give her something to do to fill the void. Don't think her husband is the best

Reactions: 2
I actually think she looks great in it but it’s yet another gifted dress. She never shoos her wardrobe, never offers any dressing advice or creativity to her followers. It’s so wasteful and fast fashion orientated.

Reactions: 1
She's pimping a cleanser that she has been sent on stories. Not an #ad in sight. I'm reporting, I'm sick of these bleeping freeloaders.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.