40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s absolutely nothing flattering about that outfit at all. The only good thing I can say is at least we are spared her camel toe for a change.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's an absolutely bleeping hideous outfit. She really will wear anything if it's a freebie, oh sorry - AD/PR. :rolleyes:

Hah hah I've just seen this on her grid now and knew it was an unflattering enough outfit that there was bound to be posts on here about it.

Reactions: 2
It’s just a ridiculous outfit. Where would any 40 odd year old wear it? Proving yet again she’ll wear anything sent to her and has no style.

Don't know if it's the camera angle or the clothes but that picture makes her look like she's only 3ft tall.

I agree, the shirt is nice but together with those jeans and shoes it's an awful outfit.

Reactions: 4
I laughed at the Cotton Traders ad too....absolute proof that this woman will flog anything if they pay her....she wouldn't be seen dead in their stuff otherwise.

She only managed to find a cardi to wear. It’s proper back page of the Daily Mail supplement granny clobber.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.