40notfrumpy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's got the sensible 'Mummy bob'. I see so many women around that age with it and it doesn't do anyone any favours. I'm 41 and definitely won't be venturing into 'Mummy bob' territory anytime soon.

Reactions: 2
Unfollowed her ages ago as she’s so boring but just went to have a look at her hair, dear God it’s awful, it’s added years onto her.

She's got the sensible 'Mummy bob'. I see so many women around that age with it and it doesn't do anyone any favours. I'm 41 and definitely won't be venturing into 'Mummy bob' territory anytime soon.
The sleek lob looked great on her. She has more of a granny bob than a mummy one now. 🤭

And she’s on the beg again. Asking for ‘restaurant and hotel suggestions’ for central London and even gave the date! If that’s not asking for freebies I don’t know what is! Shameless. Who does she think she is??? 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
So so boring! As I’m blocked (for asking why something wasn’t marked as gift) on my main account I looked at her on my other one.

Still moaning about not being able to keep up with Instagram and not wanting to do reels blah blah and the boring stories about her teeth. Give it up if you don’t like it and stop grifting. It’s not a job, you just use it for freebies!

Reactions: 4
It's so cringe watching he beg for attention and validation. She needs to stick to teaching, insta is makings her so needy

Urgh- so needy - just get off the gram if it gives you anxiety! What advice would she give to her daughter if the shoe was on the other foot?? What I can’t stand is that she openly admits she orders lots of clothes and returns most of them, then asks whether she should do more hauls!! Well that’s just great for the environment 👍 well done! What a great role model you are. Makes me wonder what she does with all the freebies? Sells most of them??
Oh and a word of advice for her..as your account is not private - ANYONE can view it, slating your dentist so publicly may not be the right thing to do even if you do dislike him immensely 😂 🦷

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yep, it’s that predictable story time. The ‘I’ve got no imagination so can you tell me what to do’ post. The ‘I’ve lost my way’ sob story to get a few Insta hun messages telling her how great she is. Bore off is my advice..but then there wouldn’t be any more freebies would there.

• Haha
Today’s grid post. Those shoes, the terrible dress, the hair, the lack of any styling, colourfulness, excitement, anything to say. She’s human beige. The irony of “not frumpy” in her handle!

Reactions: 3
40 and frumpy today. I’d be a bit more discerning about who I worked with if it was my reputation but it proves most influencers will flog anything they’re asked to.

None of those outfits are particularly flattering, she’s definitely nailed the frumpy. All the comments on her posts are only ever from fellow wannabe beggy beg begs also desperate for a freebie.

Finally unfollowed her today. Despite her name, she is most definitely frumpy and boring as hell. When I started following her, some of the clothes she wore were quite nice, but she looks awful all the time lately.

Reactions: 3
Will be interesting to see if she still gets sent loads of free skin care now she’s admitted to having fillers!

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think she could cope with the pooch, it was all all too demanding?

I have no words for that poem……..🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.