Katie Price #399 training to be a life coach & a paramedic, everyone knows her lies are pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Tedbear last thread closed down before I could comment on your post πŸ‘‡

Im taking the lack of photos etc it didnt go as she planned lol she coiluldnt wait to tell everybody she was meeting Legos mummy not mentioned it since lol says it all

The same happened when she was meant to meet Mummy Woods. Said she was on her way to meet her. No pics and no mention of meeting her after supposed date πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Quick recap.
At the start of the last fred skank was a bleep.
By the end of the last fred skank is now an unhinged delusional bleep.
Also Mr PP maybe a fence thief.
😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
So tomorrow what's the bet we get a post on her insta of this guy asking if anyone knows him as he has just stolen some empty milk bottles from her house and she is calling the police? πŸ™„πŸ˜
1718832195321.png

• Haha
Reactions: 48
New thread πŸ§΅πŸ˜€πŸ’– and title πŸ₯°β€ x.

I leave this here while I catch up πŸ˜€ x

A cute one... all the little make up brushes hiding away from Katie and in fear of who will be used on her face next. If they had legs they all run off lol πŸ˜„ x.....

Resizer_17188323904701.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Im taking the lack of photos etc it didnt go as she planned lol she coiluldnt wait to tell everybody she was meeting Legos mummy not mentioned it since lol says it all

The same happened when she was meant to meet Mummy Woods. Said she was on her way to meet her. No pics and no mention of meeting her after supposed date πŸ˜…
Totally agree never any photos with CW family not bloody one and after gushing about meeting Lego twats Dad and whoever else it was and couldnt wait to meet his Mum lol not one photo mention duck all lol so id say it didnt go at all well so shes just ignored it and not mentiined it im hoping Legos mother was beyond horrified by her lol funny none of her bf family ever seem to limke her but as usual it wont be her faultπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Quick recap.
At the start of the last fred skank was a bleep.
By the end of the last fred skank is now an unhinged delusional bleep.
Also Mr PP maybe a fence thief.
😘
@Stan bloody love itπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Right I know I am late to the party but does kipper not understand the concept of being evicted ?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Oh it’s Podcunt day,wander/wonder what lies we will get.🧐
They are getting lazy now Dolly, nothing there yet, probably did a last minute recording last night as she has been in sooooo much of a demand with photoshoots for her book of lies. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
They are getting lazy now Dolly, nothing there yet, probably did a last minute recording last night as she has been in sooooo much of a demand with photoshoots for her book of lies. πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I reckon these podcunts will finish,she gets bored.

Reactions: 31
I reckon these podcunts will finish,she gets bored.
Think they're running out of tit to talk about, there's only so long she can pretend she still has the kids, and the MM, and apart from hanging around with that embarrassing man child what else has she got going on to talk about...? Does it actually say on Spotify how many listeners they get?

Reactions: 38
Think they're running out of tit to talk about, there's only so long she can pretend she still has the kids, and the MM, and apart from hanging around with that embarrassing man child what else has she got going on to talk about...? Does it actually say on Spotify how many listeners they get?
Parry,I don’t have Spotify.πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 11

Yes we never heard anymore about that.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.