365 days - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I am super late to the 365days party and watched it last week as I was bored.

I now officially need to go to Massimo anonymous πŸ˜‚ I mean that man is πŸ₯΅ af!

Storyline crap, acting crap, I worry young girls will think this behaviour is to be accepted but as someone older I can see its nothing but a fantasy. I did laugh at a couple of points how she defied him but like 50shades it definitely sends out a wrong message.

Nice to get lost in and I am obsessed with the Italian God, I'm googling, you tubing......I'm sure it will pass πŸ˜‚
Also the research seems to show hes an asshole in real life, divorced and so self absorbed.
I have googled him a lot :ROFLMAO: :love:

Not surprising they're doing a sequel,this was apparently Netflix's most successful film of the year! Although I wonder how many people just watched part of it and switched off like I did. Hate watches seem to be their most successful thing now (I'm thinking of Emily in Paris too) :LOL:
I watched it all and think a lot did πŸ‘€πŸ˜°

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@cosmo girl
Me too and still am......I can't stopπŸ™ˆ
I am now caught up in his affair with Sara Al whatever her name is, she is a Muslim woman and they started an affair in Dubai (she has since had a super quick divorce) but its causing all sorts of drama, sadly though the fame has got to him, his abandoned his children at Christmas using the excuse of covid19 but has managed to travel to dubai 4 times and Madrid and brought her with him.
Blanka and Anna marie barley acknowledge him now so he'll be lucky to do a sequel and if they follow the books appropriately, Laura meets another man Nacho and falls for him so Massimos role is very little.
He will have to dine out on his one album and re hashed pictures forever!!

One of the best things on Netflix....It makes 50 Shades look tame :D You couldn't get away with such graphic scenes on TV.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
One of the best things on Netflix....It makes 50 Shades look tame :D You couldn't get away with such graphic scenes on TV.
I only skim watched (read watched mainly the sex scenes lol) but weirdly it was almost LESS problematic than 50 shades (still highly problematic of course), I haven't seen the 50 shades films, but read the books and the scene at the end of the first one where he whips her etc and she doesn't find it pleasurable was just... not at all what BDSM is

Reactions: 1
I only skim watched (read watched mainly the sex scenes lol) but weirdly it was almost LESS problematic than 50 shades (still highly problematic of course), I haven't seen the 50 shades films, but read the books and the scene at the end of the first one where he whips her etc and she doesn't find it pleasurable was just... not at all what BDSM is
The lead man seems problematic in real life from what I have read. The scenes looked very realistic and I wouldn't mind with a woman acting out the yacht scene ha ha.

• Haha
I skimmed watched it too!! I actually watched it a second time to see if I could get a grip of the story....wasn't really a story! I agree though for tv they got away with quite a lot, my husband knows I watched it, he doesn't care or get it, I said to him he spat on the cat in one scene, he was like so πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ I said its Netflix!!!
Aerial yatch scenes on the front of the boat show Massimo hanging right out, so I'm not convinced it was entirely fake, though saying that he is extremely comfortable being naked it seems.

I watched this recently while my boyfriend was in the same room but on his laptop with his ear phones in, i saw him look at the screen and I had to pause it, he was just like what shite are you watching :ROFLMAO: its one of those films i think is so bad but i still like it haha.

• Haha
@cosmo girl
Me too and still am......I can't stopπŸ™ˆ
I am now caught up in his affair with Sara Al whatever her name is, she is a Muslim woman and they started an affair in Dubai (she has since had a super quick divorce) but its causing all sorts of drama, sadly though the fame has got to him, his abandoned his children at Christmas using the excuse of covid19 but has managed to travel to dubai 4 times and Madrid and brought her with him.
Blanka and Anna marie barley acknowledge him now so he'll be lucky to do a sequel and if they follow the books appropriately, Laura meets another man Nacho and falls for him so Massimos role is very little.
He will have to dine out on his one album and re hashed pictures forever!!
what do you know about Sara and him?

what do you know about Sara and him?
Well apparently she stalked him during the 1st lockdown and invited him to Dubai to join her business, they had an affair and she quickly filed for a divorce but they remained secret as she is a Muslim and Michele is still officially married(only separated) he tattooed her name on his wrist and kept it hidden.....fast forward a few months he now shows it regularly as she does with hers. Talk is he finally signed the divorce papers in return for his wife appearing in a video of the 3 of them being amicable and him agreeing to letting the children stay with their mother(like he wants them anywayπŸ™„) But they remain under wraps as because of her religion and the fact his fans dislike her and she is causing his career to fail and. I'm not sure if I am allowed to mention on here but there is another gossip site that has more tea than you could ever imagine on them both! I won't post the name but if you Google michele morrone Thirst Mafia Thread it will lead you there.

• Wow
  • Heart
Well apparently she stalked him during the 1st lockdown and invited him to Dubai to join her business, they had an affair and she quickly filed for a divorce but they remained secret as she is a Muslim and Michele is still officially married(only separated) he tattooed her name on his wrist and kept it hidden.....fast forward a few months he now shows it regularly as she does with hers. Talk is he finally signed the divorce papers in return for his wife appearing in a video of the 3 of them being amicable and him agreeing to letting the children stay with their mother(like he wants them anywayπŸ™„) But they remain under wraps as because of her religion and the fact his fans dislike her and she is causing his career to fail and. I'm not sure if I am allowed to mention on here but there is another gossip site that has more tea than you could ever imagine on them both! I won't post the name but if you Google michele morrone Thirst Mafia Thread it will lead you there.
Just found it! A lot of pages but I’m off to read πŸ₯Έ

Just found it! A lot of pages but I’m off to read πŸ₯Έ
There really is, the 1st 400 are all thirst and girl faning, though some of the comments I wet myself at. If you're after the tea keep jumping until about page 600ish, it all starts when they are spotted in Greece.

Thank you sooo much

Yup they are together and not hiding it for sure, necklace and tattoo below, the only thing that irritates me (as if theres only one πŸ˜‚) about this girl is that she claims to be very educated and she is not her doctorate is honorary so basically like what kanye got in chicago and she never actually finished college because of her dyslexia and she boasts the doctor title, like please, i worked so hard and for someone to just carry the title without earning it is so distasteful (I tried to start a thread about these two on tattle before lol). Shes also been married 2-3 times she jumped each time from one to the next and honestly looking at these two they are smart because theyre using each other for business and neither of them know that the other one is being used
FED88D0E-F243-4E15-AFBC-0221B376CF10.png
87F46295-004E-4280-9933-10D632BB9564.png

Yup they are together and not hiding it for sure, necklace and tattoo below, the only thing that irritates me (as if theres only one πŸ˜‚) about this girl is that she claims to be very educated and she is not her doctorate is honorary so basically like what kanye got in chicago and she never actually finished college because of her dyslexia and she boasts the doctor title, like please, i worked so hard and for someone to just carry the title without earning it is so distasteful (I tried to start a thread about these two on tattle before lol). Shes also been married 2-3 times she jumped each time from one to the next and honestly looking at these two they are smart because theyre using each other for business and neither of them know that the other one is being used View attachment 470448View attachment 470449
I would love their own thread here!! But unless you've watched the film not many would have heard of them, you are right she is a joke!! Dr of talking crap, she is still in Italy, her poor son, she abandons him months at a time to run after men, Miki is a disaster at the minute, it seems he is using drugs, his career(use that loosely) is falling apart, he has lost contract after contract! I'm just waiting for it all to fall apart.

If you search his name or her name here i have a thread up lol we will see if anyone knows them, and absolutely this is crashing its a matter of when will the big boom happen and I feel sorry for her kid, whenever she speaks on instastory she comes off so aggressive and defensive

Anyone seen the latest one yet? Came out today. I think I’m going to watch it tonight/tomorrow

Anyone seen the latest one yet? Came out today. I think I’m going to watch it tonight/tomorrow
No I'm gearing myself up for the car crash πŸ˜‚ I held out for ages on the 1st one though I quite liked Anna's character when I did watch it.

P.s let us know what you think!

Does anyone understand what the f is actually happening in the story line? πŸ˜‚ I’m so lost just here to admire.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone understand what the f is actually happening in the story line? πŸ˜‚ I’m so lost just here to admire.
I genuinely have no idea what’s going on in any of the films, but like you I spent the entire time just drooling over Massimo! 😍 The ending is very bizarre. Are they making any more because they really can’t leave it like that? 😐

• Haha
I genuinely have no idea what’s going on in any of the films, but like you I spent the entire time just drooling over Massimo! 😍 The ending is very bizarre. Are they making any more because they really can’t leave it like that? 😐
Massimo is definitely a fantasy to get lost in but I ended up googling Michele after the last film and ended up down a worm hole for about 6mnths πŸ˜‚ ewww he is such a pig in real life. I kept up with all the goings on until a few months ago then read the other day while he was on daddy duties he had Simone mind his kids while he f*cked a p*ornstar in another room (no shade to her only him)

• Wow