365 days - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just glorified rape and sexual abuse. The grabbing of the neck etc just perpetuates this idea that rough sex is normal and loved by women etc. No amount of good looking men should make up for the fact that she says no many times but he still does whatever he wants to her. If she falls in love with him then it's just Stockholm syndrome made sexy.

Reactions: 7
It's just glorified rape and sexual abuse. The grabbing of the neck etc just perpetuates this idea that rough sex is normal and loved by women etc. No amount of good looking men should make up for the fact that she says no many times but he still does whatever he wants to her. If she falls in love with him then it's just Stockholm syndrome made sexy.
In my view the worst thing isnโ€™t even the sex itself, it is the kidnapping thing, itโ€™s hardly different from sex trafficking

Reactions: 2
Regarding the first scene, I read she performed the act on a sex toy. Which might be why it seemed so realistic.

Thats just it, rough sex is great but it has to be consensual. I know rape fantasies are a very real thing but they are usually discussed and both parties have full consent. There was zero consent in this which made it so incredibly unsexy for me.

Reactions: 1
Watched this with my Husband during lockdown and we had to keep pausing it to...... laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚. So many questions? My Husband decided after about 5 rewrites that in fact it was her stalking him from when his Dad was shot until she found him on holiday, According to him, she was pregnant with her Exโ€™s baby and she basically hoodwinked him into giving her money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My biggest gripe was her hair cut, I mean why? It was a mess. All in all, much fun in a parody type way, plus Massimo is very ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
Funniest thing is that there is going to be a sequel. My Husband said โ€˜Thatโ€™s worth a cinema visit no doubt!โ€™ PMSL

Watched this with my Husband during lockdown and we had to keep pausing it to...... laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚. So many questions? My Husband decided after about 5 rewrites that in fact it was her stalking him from when his Dad was shot until she found him on holiday, According to him, she was pregnant with her Exโ€™s baby and she basically hoodwinked him into giving her money ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. My biggest gripe was her hair cut, I mean why? It was a mess. All in all, much fun in a parody type way, plus Massimo is very ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.
Funniest thing is that there is going to be a sequel. My Husband said โ€˜Thatโ€™s worth a cinema visit no doubt!โ€™ PMSL
The hair was the worst ๐Ÿ˜‚ soon as I saw it I thought oh god why ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was just a wig for the night out with her friend

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The hair was the worst ๐Ÿ˜‚ soon as I saw it I thought oh god why ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought it was just a wig for the night out with her friend
SAME. I thought he was going to pull it off. I was like โ€˜Why have you done that, you sill women. It took me till 3 days later to pp ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I've just finished it and all I can say is oh my god! The passion between them is amazing, he is stupidly good looking but the ending was quite sad. Best film I've seen in a while, got me hot under the collar at times ๐Ÿ˜‚
Oohh I loved it. I love him whoever he is ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ he is sooo handsome and I wouldnโ€™t mind being thrown around a boat By him. It was a bit annoying in parts as he just decided he wanted her just like that. But I found it way better than 50 shades.

Wow Iโ€™m surprised by responses, I watched like half an hour and found it so rapey and uncomfortable. Iโ€™m pretty disappointed in Netflix for picking it up.
Have u watched 50 shades there is not much difference in the way he treats her. I think 50 shades is worse tbh?

The whole story concept is weird, apologies if it's a spoiler but I've read that further on in the books, she gets kidnapped again by someone else who she also falls in love with.

The bit on the boat, where does the older guy go while they're banging on the deck?

The whole story concept is weird, apologies if it's a spoiler but I've read that further on in the books, she gets kidnapped again by someone else who she also falls in love with.

The bit on the boat, where does the older guy go while they're banging on the deck?
Hahah thatโ€™s what I thought about the old man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and maybe the book is different

I preferred fifty shades, still cringe but it seemed like a lot more effort went into the story line. I often go onto Michelle Morrones insta and heโ€™s so hot ๐Ÿฅต like how does someone making posing with a fag look so good ๐Ÿ˜ณ

So I am super late to the 365days party and watched it last week as I was bored.

I now officially need to go to Massimo anonymous ๐Ÿ˜‚ I mean that man is ๐Ÿฅต af!

Storyline crap, acting crap, I worry young girls will think this behaviour is to be accepted but as someone older I can see its nothing but a fantasy. I did laugh at a couple of points how she defied him but like 50shades it definitely sends out a wrong message.

Nice to get lost in and I am obsessed with the Italian God, I'm googling, you tubing......I'm sure it will pass ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also the research seems to show hes an asshole in real life, divorced and so self absorbed.

Reactions: 6
Not surprising they're doing a sequel,this was apparently Netflix's most successful film of the year! Although I wonder how many people just watched part of it and switched off like I did. Hate watches seem to be their most successful thing now (I'm thinking of Emily in Paris too) :LOL:

Not surprising they're doing a sequel,this was apparently Netflix's most successful film of the year! Although I wonder how many people just watched part of it and switched off like I did. Hate watches seem to be their most successful thing now (I'm thinking of Emily in Paris too) :LOL:
Is it already on Netflix? X