365 days - Netflix

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massimo is definitely a fantasy to get lost in but I ended up googling Michele after the last film and ended up down a worm hole for about 6mnths 😂 ewww he is such a pig in real life. I kept up with all the goings on until a few months ago then read the other day while he was on daddy duties he had Simone mind his kids while he f*cked a p*ornstar in another room (no shade to her only him)
Well that has put me right off! 🤢 I can vaguely remember when the first film came out that he and Anna were on an Instagram live together slagging off Jamie Dornan and Dakota Johnson (Fifty Shades) and saying how tit they were compared to them! 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 2
This was apparently when it happened, there is a list the length of your arm on the type of guy he is 🤢 again I'm not against anyone having s*x with whoever they want YOLO and all that but with his kids there!
He also refused to file for divorce from his 'ex' wife (although she is toxic too) and I had read he holds her under threat as the law where she lives automatically gives custody to fathers.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1