3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tattle besties 💕

my little boy has started blowing kisses and it’s just so funny 😂

also my little boy had a trip to the hospital, was probs more relaxed than me, came out smiling and was totally ok. Made me smile 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 8
1) They have finally shoveled the snow off the pavements so walking to work was much faster.
2) Had very little to do in the morning, so I had time to get my ducks in a row.
3) On my way home, I walked past two people who were talking about a cat named Profiterole.
omg I want another cat to give it this name!!!! (I wonder what they shorten it to though?)
1.) my needy little kitten climbing up my legs when I got home after a whole day out
2.) the awful sex and the city reboot, so awful it makes me laugh and I cannot stop watching
3.) got some new books which I am excited to start over the weekend

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Had coffee with two friends. I really didn’t want to go but it was lovely to catch up

Finished a huge pile of ironing

my new diet recipe book arrived

• Heart
1. I got Now TV & I'm re-watching SATC
2. I changed my duvets so it's going to be lovely & fresh when I get into bed
3. It's Friday!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Out early and visited a place I wanted to go for ages

Had lunch out

walked my local park this evening just to listen to my audio book

• Heart
Reactions: 4
💗 went grocery shopping and it was asian week in lidl

💗 my cat has been trying to catch a fly for half an hour and is jumping around the house

💗 a new drugstore opened in town and i got a huuuge discount on makeup & nail polish

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Saw my mum and spent an hour drinking tea and doing crosswords together

Visited a friend with a new baby and her toddler kept holding my hand and showing me things in the house

My news blinds were installed today

• Heart
We have been having problems with our local bus services, there are a shortage of drivers. Yesterday another bus that was scheduled to arrive, failed to turn up. I mentioned it to the driver of the next bus, just before I got off the bus, he apoligised on behalf of the bus company. It was a really sincere apology, I was impressed.

Finished my book which I enjoyed immensely

Had a very quiet relaxing day

It was pouring so cozied in and watched tv during the evening

• Heart
Picked up all the clothes on my bedroom floor.
Did laundry.
Accepted that I am not ready to date again yet and that it is okay to take a little time.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yesterday…

1) had some time to myself and got some much needed me time 😅
2) when my bf got back with the baby, I was sat in the livingroom and I heard them come to the front door and the baby was shouting ‘MUMMY MUMMY’
3) me and my bf spent some quality time together last night and had a laugh 🥰

• Heart
1) My little puppy woke me up
2) I've got approved for raising my annual wage
3) My wife made me a coffee this morning

• Heart
This wonderful community - there are so many lovely people!

My neighbour's son started his first day of school today. They called in on their way to drop him off and he looked sooooo cute in his little uniform and polished shoes. I went to give him a hug but he wasn't having it - he said hugs are for babies, and he's a big boy now!

We have some geese that have made themselves at home on our property. I was sitting outside today reading, when one came within about a metre of me, then proceeded to sit down and keep me company. We've been feeding them, so they obviously stick around for food, but having them come so close and being comfortable enough to do that is quite something.

• Heart
Cooked a lovely dinner

Received a hamper from my neighbour for Chinese New Year

Sat outside reading

• Heart
1 i have tons of leftover chilli 🫕

2 i had a great zoom call earlier

3 the latest episode of euphoria!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
1) My son slept till 6.44am this morning and it felt like a massive lie in!

2) Both me and my husband have had today off work and we’ve happily spent it on the settee watching tv all day as we’ve both been manic at work and need a day of nothing. It’s been just what we’ve needed.

3) New Celebrity Hunted! It’s always pants but I love it and get so invested.

• Heart
Ok so it’s been really hard to smile today but here goes:
1) my son did his first wee in his potty
2) made a homemade spicy soup in my soup maker, quick and easy, tastes insane ☺
3) watched lots of Jonna Jintons YouTube channel this evening and it always puts me in a really calm place

• Heart
1) A job I was due to start today has been parked indefinitely - I'm very happy about that as my energy tank is running empty
2) As I was exiting my car at the supermarket, a $2 coin fell out (not sure where it came from), so I used it to buy a scratch ticket - and won $50! (That made me squeal - and smile)
3) I inserted a USB stick into my laptop this morning, after which it died. I was shitting myself. None of the lights would come on; I tried a different socket; I just could not get it working. I thought I'd remove the battery and see if that fixed it - and it did!! Yiiippeebloodyhoo. So relieved! When it came back to life, all I had to do was change the date and time.

• Heart
Yesterday-

1) started sorting where we are now out for our house move this month, felt really organised and sorted through loads of my stuff and the house and my mind felt tidier/calmer
2) went to walk to the shop cos they have a charity bin you can put old clothes in, me and my little boy walked together and out of nowhere his Dad appeared and my son was like DADDY!! And was dead happy and surprised, it was really cute and unexpected 😂
3) we had a McDonald’s and my son is obsessed with sweet curry sauce he kept going ‘dip dip’ with every single chip and nugget 😂

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.