3 things that made you smile today

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday
Had pilates and coffee with the group afterwards
Finished my book
Watched tv with the family which was lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My mum had a cancer scare recently and I’d been worrying about her a lot. She received good news today at her follow-up appointment. I’ve never felt so relieved in my life tbh.

Had a nice visit from my son’s new health visitor and she was lovely, we had a good chat.

Booked tickets to see Guns N’ Roses with my husband for his 35th birthday, really looking forward to it as we’re both big fans of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Had a difficult class for the last couple of weeks, but had a really positive class with them today

Had been away for a while and went to my local corner shop today and they greeted me like a long lost friend (probably just an indication I spend too much money there :ROFLMAO:)

By the time I left work the rain had stopped and it was (sort of) sunny

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yesterday
Went for a very early morning walk which was beautiful
My friend invited me over and surprised me with afternoon tea
Had an early night, snuggled in bed watching tv

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Really sweet lady helping me reschedule a drs appointment. She waived the $25 last minute cancellation fee which I’m grateful for. This is really a gratitude post but I already post there today 😅

Lettuce garden is looking very nice

Snuggling back under the covers

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
1) I’m currently on holiday and absolutely loving the slower pace of life, even if it’s only for a week.

2) I’ve just had a 99 ice cream covered in sherbet with a flake.

3) This thread reaching 1000 posts! I set it up as a reminder of all the great things in life and now there’s somewhere between 1000 and 3000 positive things mentioned in these pages. That’s amazing!

I’m on holiday with terrible wifi but if someone else could set up a new thread and link it here that’s be awesome thank you!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.