3 things that made you smile today #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) my son was off just before christmas so didn’t see his nursery for them to give me his christmas activity things, they gave me a lovely card calendar that says 2023 with all my sons drawing all over it and a little pic of him on it 🥰 it’s so cute!

2) an eventful trip to Aldi with my son putting anything and everything in the trolley

3) getting home and having nothing to do

• Heart
Reactions: 8
✨ Can feel my anxiety slowly getting better since a bad anxiety attack last night

🍽 Cooked a new recipe which my OH loved

📺 Waiting for the new series of ‘Death in Paradise’ to start at 9pm

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Flying to Dubai for a week tomorrow for my birthday
🥳

My new Dyson V8 hoover arrived

Booked Aspire lounge for an exciting start to the holiday

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sunshine ☀

Going to my local farmers market

Cooking my daughters favourite meal

• Heart
🐛 Finally got my eyebrows done

🍽 Cute meal with some family

👩‍👧 Time with my favourite little lady

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Going to the beach

Spending time with my family

Caroline winkler’s new YouTube video

• Heart
  1. I had a very long drive today (almost six hours) which went fast, and was enjoyable - and surprisingly, there were no dickheads on the road (surprising, as a lot of people will be returning to work tomorrow)
  2. I arrived to stay with my friends and feel extremely welcome ... it's such a lovely feeling ... they asked me to stay on for a couple more days and I didn't hesitate to say yes
  3. I'm at the tail end of what has been a really enjoyable Christmas-New Year period, but I'm equally excited about returning home

• Heart
1. I’ve managed to drag my backside to the gym when I really, really couldn’t be bothered.
2. I got some make up from Primark which is genuinely good! I’m a bit of a make up snob and need to cut down on my spending so this is great.
3. I’ve got sticky toffee pudding for pudding after tea tonight. Winning.

• Heart
Yesterday-
my toddler gave me a lie in

was supposed to go out for the day to the shops and the play area but weather was awful, so we stayed in and had a lazy day. was well needed/deserved

colouring in with my toddler. Who knew colouring in the Teletubbies would be so therapeutic

• Heart
I cleaned my house top to toe last night as my kids wouldn't sleep - woke up to the house pristine and I could just chill.

I weighed myself and I've lost 1lb.

Watched my cats play for 10 minutes.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Having a lie-in. A rare thing in this house.

My MIL messaged me to say thanks and how pleased she was with her birthday presents from us. Her dog was PTS a few days before Christmas and she was devastated so we got her something to remember him by.

My 7 yo son being so excited that this year we’re going to Disneyworld. He can’t stop talking about it. 😂

• Heart
Had lunch out with my daughter and mother

watched the Harvey Weinstein movie and felt so happy this piece of tit is in prison

used my Christmas body scrub, then got into clean sheets which felt so good

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I’ve recovered from a migraine which came on yesterday evening

I made a roast gammon dinner. It wasn’t too bad despite me not having cooked a roast for years

I looked in the mirror and look like I’ve lost weight.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Spending time with family I don’t see very often

Pizza and wine for lunch

My makeup looked good today

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I gave my daughter a pink Lola Rose flower necklace and today she wore it with a turquoise gilet and multicoloured T-shirt with small pink flowers printed on it.

It looked so good. 🌸

• Heart
💪🏻 Was feeling more motivated this morning, than I have for a few weeks now. This also meant I had a good day food wise - not overeaten and had balance

👫👫👶🏼 Made plans to see some friends next weekend

📺 Found a new TV series to enjoy with my OH

• Heart
I woke up feeling unwell so as soon as my food order arrived, went back to sleep for an hour and felt loads better.

I had an omelette for dinner made in my omelette maker and it came up very fluffy and tasted delicious.

I had a chat with my brother who never fails to make me laugh.

• Heart
☕ Mum and Dad popped in for a coffee and catch up during my lunch break (I WFH)

✨ My anxiety is much more settled today

📱 Had a little catch up with my brother

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Nursery telling me my little boy done a wee on the big toilet! i was a very proud Mum

After 2 days last week getting upset going into nursery after christmas break my toddler ran in dead happy. was nice seeing him in a better mood

Getting in from work and eating chocolates having a catch up with my boyfriend! Felt like i hadn’t seen him in ages

• Heart
I had a great day back at work

Burritos 🌯 for dinner

Looking forward to a warm bath 🛀 later

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.