24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know you could watch part 2 early! I’ll be putting that on tomorrow now.

Thank you to everyone who is putting stuff in spoilers btw!

Reactions: 2
Jesus, how horrific is this. I’m just watching on catch up. Just at the part where the poor guy on the floor was run over. The CCTV is so graphic - how can people behave like this with so little regard for human life.

Reactions: 16
Who did run that guy over was it the guy who stabbed them all?
I wondered the same: from what I could see, the chap who did the stabbing was at the side of the road when the car came rushing over him 😢
I reckon it must have been the Nick chap

Reactions: 2
I watched part 2 and still missed who was the driver can someone put it in a spoiler please or after tonight's has aired

Reactions: 1
I watched part 2 and still missed who was the driver can someone put it in a spoiler please or after tonight's has aired
Google. I had to as I didn’t understand who it was. It really wasn’t clear

Reactions: 1
I'm watching part one now and my god that cctv footage is absolutely horrendous, I felt so sick watching it. That poor guy, it said nick and pat were friends and he does that? (If nick was driving, I thought he was) using your car as a weapon is so awful and so cowardly.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely brutal. Just caught up on both episodes. My understanding is the guy done the three stabbing and Nick ran the guy over, hence the burned car and why he was charged.
It just seems like a random rage act, I feel sorry for the guys daughter that’s now had to go into foster care because of his poor decisions. Didn’t realise the guy that was run over had a baby too. It’s all so sad.

Reactions: 4
watched both eps and wow I am shocked. Nick has zero sympathy, looks like a psychopath and I feel for his poor daughter who is now probably in care because he ran over somebody and has zero remorse. Anthony is an idiot for writing a letter to his grandparents basically admitting his guilt, there was no way out of that. Can't feel sorry for him because stabbing one person is bad enough but to stab 3 people is absolutely shocking. Self defence was the worst excuse and i think he had the knife in the first place. Then his stupid bleeping mate brings in a knife in a shoe!! Was he planning on ending his own life, taking into the prison? Decent sentences though and can't believe nick had the cheek to ask for bail!

Reactions: 15
A horrendous episode. The sentences are nowhere near long enough as per. Our justice system needs a huge overhaul.

I do wish I could stop seeing people describe them as 'animals' though. An animal would not do this sort of thing, even top predators such as tigers. Those so-called men are monsters.

Reactions: 11
One of Patricks (lad who was killed) cousin has tweeted how channel 4 should never have aired this and that the police failed them many times. She also tweets that Curtis Long can rot in hell. I read he got no further action. Was he actually part of this too but not enough evidence then?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Nicks face in the interviews was chilling, no remorse, just a cold stare. A grown man with a teenager daughter still out drinking, taking drugs & getting into fights & playing the big man. Being placed with a loving, caring foster family might have been the best thing for his daughter, keep her away from his lifestyle & influences. So many lives ruined by these abhorrent men.

Reactions: 32