24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly made me feel sick watching it last week. What a vile person. I know the female bouncer helped her but why the hell did they turn her away initially? Like, is a drunk woman in the club worse than a drunk woman on her own in the streets?
I thought the same about them turning her away but I suppose from their point of view they can't let in drunk people who might cause problems in the club or fall and hurt themselves or someone else, or start trouble? Tricky though.

Reactions: 5
Just found an article online about this case - will post it when it has finished. Can't find out what "kind" of Dr he was except he is an expert in AI - he is now appealing his sentence.
He's got a PhD. He's not a medical doctor. That's why his arrogance has been highlighted by the judge because most people with a PhD don't insist on being called Dr.

Reactions: 11
Oh my, this is so hard to watch. I'm only 20mins in, but my heart breaks for the victim.
The perpetrator is the most disgusting human, makes me sick. Il never understand how someone can treat another human like this.

Just looked in TV mag and it says repeated at 11.35pm on Tuesday (tomorrow) which will take it to 1 am. Do you have catch up (or whatever it is called) as I watched last weeks sometime on Monday.
Sweet thanks, I watch from Canada so only have a certain time frame that I can play back from.

Reactions: 2
Just found an article online about this case - will post it when it has finished. Can't find out what "kind" of Dr he was except he is an expert in AI - he is now appealing his sentence.
I thought they were calling him a Dr at the end. This guy has to be one of the worst I’ve seen on this show. I was utterly sickened by what he was saying and with a grin on his face 🤮 my God those poor men.

Reactions: 21
I thought they were calling him a Dr at the end. This guy has to be one of the worst I’ve seen on this show. I was utterly sickened by what he was saying and with a grin on his face 🤮 my God those poor men.
I was sickened when they showed him flicking through his phone ‘I can have him and him, I can have anyone I want’
Very disturbing

• Sick
Reactions: 28
He said something about how the first victim is big and can handle it. Urm no you bloody raped him. You have destroyed both men because you're a manipulative cretin who enjoys being in control.

Reactions: 17
I was sickened when they showed him flicking through his phone ‘I can have him and him, I can have anyone I want’
Very disturbing
I thought this too! Surely by allowing him to act like that on camera was only feeding his ego more. What a cocky, self absorbed prick he is.

Reactions: 15
He said something about how the first victim is big and can handle it. Urm no you bloody raped him. You have destroyed both men because you're a manipulative cretin who enjoys being in control.
That’s what made my stomach flip and I felt quite ill. And he giggled about it. Subhuman oxygen thief is as mild as I can go.

That bit made me feel sick!
Me too. He knew exactly what consent was and he knew he was raping them. He just didn't care did he? He got off on it. He's absolutely vile and I'm sure he will continue to be a danger when he gets out too. He made me sick to my stomach. I really hope the victims are healing from it and know how brave they were to speak up. Such brave men.

Reactions: 16
That statistic is so shocking I knew it was low but I didn’t realise how bad the conviction rate truly was.
it’s terrible, I admire those men for sharing their story with the police and media. Can’t imagine the intrusion which comes from reporting it

Reactions: 10
I don't know how the detectives don't slap them across the table, the arrogant swine. Felt for the victims, cried at one point. Quite triggering. He must've had other victims who probably felt shame in telling police.

I bet there are many more victims who will be bolstered by seeing him convicted and seeing those strong men disclose what happened to them.