24 hours in Police Custody - Channel 4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only just started this episode but I'm struggling with it already, it's so distressing. What a monster.

Reactions: 4
I know no one looks like a murderer but it’s terrifying what seemingly ‘normal’ young men can do. Are there more and more cases recently.. ones that spring to mind are Lily Sullivan, Bobbi-Anne McLeod, Grace Millane.
The grace millane case breaks my heart. Her family have set up a good charity where people donate handbags containing toiletries for women's refuges in graces name and I'm going to organise a collection at work next year.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Just read tonights synopsis - another rape case but between 2 men. Think they must be picking out the most "shocking" ones this series.

Reactions: 2
Honestly made me feel sick watching it last week. What a vile person. I know the female bouncer helped her but why the hell did they turn her away initially? Like, is a drunk woman in the club worse than a drunk woman on her own in the streets?

Reactions: 9
I feel sick watching tonight's ep... the perpetrator's attitude is disgusting. Even the duty solicitor looks perplexed with what he is coming out with.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Someone i know knows the man from last weeks. Apparently he had to move away from the area after he got a girlfriend pregnant and had a huge reputation of being a creep

• Wow
Just found an article online about this case - will post it when it has finished. Can't find out what "kind" of Dr he was except he is an expert in AI - he is now appealing his sentence.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Very pleased it led to an conviction but the mental scars will stay with the two men forever. 😪

Very pleased it led to an conviction but the mental scars will stay with the two men forever. 😪
The second young man has said -
''The effect of what happened to me is significant and has impacted on my mental health and wellbeing. ''Simple things like going to the local shop causes me increased anxiety as I struggle being around people, and I feel intimidated and on guard. ''This was never an issue for me before this awful thing happened to me. ''I am not the person I used to be, this assault has had a profound impact on my life and those around me.''I did not deserve this and am seeking closure to begin the process of rebuilding my life.''
These bastards never give a thought to their victims and what will happen to them afterwards.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Disgraceful that only 1% of reported rapes result in a conviction.

Why? Because CPS will.not progress?

Reactions: 12
The two men were so brave to come forward. And braver still to be shown in tonight’s episode, waiving their right to anonymity. I wonder if it will lead to more men coming forward?

• Heart
Reactions: 27