2024 Celebrity Death Pool #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw a man hit by a lorry’s wing mirror in Stockport, and his head was sheared off. He was waiting to cross the road. He was a member of Northern Uproar. It was in 2014 and ten years later I can still see the accident happen. RIP Jeff.

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I saw a man hit by a lorry’s wing mirror in Stockport, and his head was sheared off. He was waiting to cross the road. He was a member of Northern Uproar. It was in 2014 and ten years later I can still see the accident happen. RIP Jeff.
I really feel for you 🧡

I am terrified of seeing something like that. I know I won't be able to get the image out of my mind and it will freak me out for ages. I will never slow down on the motorway to stare at an accident because I know if I witness anything gory will be seared in my memory for years.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Famous deaths on this day in history

34AD Jesus Christ, according to Sir Isaac Newton
303 Saint George, Greek officer in the Roman army who inexplicably is celebrated by the English
871 Elthelred, King of Wessex
1151 Queen Adeliza of England, 2nd wife of Henry 1st
1616 William Shakespeare
1850 William Wordsworth
1983 Clarence ‘Buster’ Crabbe, actor (Tarzan)
1986 Otto Preminger, director
1996 P. L. Travers, author (Mary Poppins, one of the reasons we love Dick)
1998 James Earl Ray, assassin of Martin Luther King Jr.
2007 Boris Yeltsin, Russian politician and Spitting Image puppet
2011 John Sullivan, comedy writer (Only Fools…) and theme tune singer
2012 Tommy Marth, saxophone player (The Killers)

Reactions: 8
Famous deaths on this day in history

34AD Jesus Christ, according to Sir Isaac Newton
303 Saint George, Greek officer in the Roman army who inexplicably is celebrated by the English
871 Elthelred, King of Wessex
1151 Queen Adeliza of England, 2nd wife of Henry 1st
1616 William Shakespeare
1850 William Wordsworth
1983 Clarence ‘Buster’ Crabbe, actor (Tarzan)
1986 Otto Preminger, director
1996 P. L. Travers, author (Mary Poppins, one of the reasons we love Dick)
1998 James Earl Ray, assassin of Martin Luther King Jr.
2007 Boris Yeltsin, Russian politician and Spitting Image puppet
2011 John Sullivan, comedy writer (Only Fools…) and theme tune singer
2012 Tommy Marth, saxophone player (The Killers)
So today is Christmas? Where’s my present?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Famous people who died on this day (24/04) in history:

1731 Daniel Defoe, author
1942 Lucy Maud Montgomery, author (Anne of Green Gables)
1974 William ‘Bud’ Abbott, comedian/actor (Abbott & Costello)
1986 Wallis Simpson, woman in love
2004 Estee Lauder, entrepreneur and cosmetics person
2017 Robert M. Pirsig, author (Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
2019 Dick Rivers, French rock singer, mentioned here purely because of his name amusing me

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Famous people who died on this day (24/04) in history:

1731 Daniel Defoe, author
1942 Lucy Maud Montgomery, author (Anne of Green Gables)
1974 William ‘Bud’ Abbott, comedian/actor (Abbott & Costello)
1986 Wallis Simpson, woman in love
2004 Estee Lauder, entrepreneur and cosmetics person
2017 Robert M. Pirsig, author (Zen and The Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
2019 Dick Rivers, French rock singer, mentioned here purely because of his name amusing me
I quite enjoy these posts, keep them up!

Nothing changes does it? No deaths and Britney Spears still twirling half naked on IG! Same tit, different day! Clearly the reaper is still on extended leave!

Reactions: 6
Nothing changes does it? No deaths and Britney Spears still twirling half naked on IG! Same tit, different day! Clearly the reaper is still on extended leave!
There's nothing doing. Lots of flat batteries in the parked-up service fleet.......... 😢😢😢😢😢

FB_IMG_1683752362769.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
How awful for you witnessing that and the poor man!
I'm always wary about walking to near edge of pavement as outside an old workplace a man was killed after being struck by a buses.wing mirror. The road was narrowed due to some road works and bus was travelling to fast and partially mounted kerb..the poor man was walking with his back to traffic so didn't even see it coming.
City of London roads were not built to accommodate big buses, lorries (especially when you add cyclists into this too) the roads just aren't wide enough and they hug the kerb as they pass !

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Famous deaths on this day (25/04) in history:

1878 Anna Sewell, author (Black Beauty)
1976 Carol Reed, director (Oliver)
1982 Celia Johnson, actress (Brief Encounter)
1995 Ginger Rogers, dancer and actress
1996 Saul Bass, designer (Psycho)
2002 Lisa 'Left-Eye' Lopes, TLC
2007 Bonby 'Boris' Pickett, singer (The Monster Mash)
2007 Humphrey Lyttleton, jazz bloke and broadcaster
2008 Bea Arthur, Golden Girl
2023 Harry Bellafonte, singer (he was on The List)

Reactions: 11
I saw someone die at an old work place and it was horrific, it still scars me. I never want to see one of these awful accidents

• Sad
Reactions: 5
My husband used to volunteer for St John's ambulance and loved it, unfortunately he had to stop as he dealt with a horrific injury and death and needed counselling for afterwards

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I've never understood why people seek out gore on the internet. Terrible accidents happen, but to actually want to watch it (never mind who films the stuff and uploads it) is seriously disturbing.

On a brighter note, I see the Reaper is still on holiday, probably gone somewhere warm and sunny because it's colder than a witch's tit here.

• Haha
I've never understood why people seek out gore on the internet. Terrible accidents happen, but to actually want to watch it (never mind who films the stuff and uploads it) is seriously disturbing.
It doesn't massively bother me, but I won't go out of my way to see it.

Reactions: 1