2024 Celebrity Death Pool #4 Keep Your Hotdogs, Give Us A Dick Sandwich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are we looking at cushions? Am I still asleep? Cushions don't die, they just fall apart.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not doing an Easter Bonus... it's early this year and only a couple of weeks after this round!
---

100%
I know when I tried, nobody would have known.
The people who talk about it often aren't attention-seeking in a bad way and are reaching out for help for the most part; the problem is that, as some of the stories related here show, it's the ones who keep it all inside that are the more likely, unfortunately.
Thankfully the stigma around depression, for women and men, is slowly being eroded but it is still nowhere near discussed as much as it could be and the health services and help just isn't there.
Everyone needs to know their local mental support and wellbeing contact details, along with things like the Samaritans, for themselves and their friends, family and anyone else who may need it.
The simplest advice really is the best advice; if anyone ever finds themselves in that space, just talk to someone.
Know you are much loved amongst this little mob (even when you're being a git).

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
No. I am going to see Michael Ball with my mum tomorrow night so maybe he will sing an Irish song or two.

Anyone actually celebrating St. Patrick's Day this weekend? 🤔
Most Irish people living in Irish cities tend to avoid their respective city centres (those of us of a certain age at least). When I was young my parents dragged me to morning Mass, then roast dinner and my dad would head off to the pub in the evening for his pint and half pint of Guinness (maybe one drop of whiskey for the day rhat was in it). It's basically carnage these days. I always describe my childhood St Patrick's Days as being like Christmas Day minus the presents and decorations.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thankfully I'm a home rather than in London so I might go to the village pub later. Although they have previously had a diddly-diddly Irish band playing so I might not bother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Ah, that explains it. He's a football fan so a superstition like that makes sense.
---

Nope.
No title.
It will just be #5.

Yeah, but he's an Argyle fan, so it clearly doesn't work out that well for him.

Unless he's the reason why I have to endure all the streamed Argyle TV matches where Mr D stumps up a tenner and then promptly regrets it because the fluffy haired one from the wrong bit of the moor has forgotten to do it...

Yeah, but he's an Argyle fan, so it clearly doesn't work out that well for him.

Unless he's the reason why I have to endure all the streamed Argyle TV matches where Mr D stumps up a tenner and then promptly regrets it because the fluffy haired one from the wrong bit of the moor has forgotten to do it...
I can think of better things to do with a tenner

@Sir Lancelot I hope you are you OK because we had a bit of jest last night but in between you updated the post I quoted with the serious stuff. I know you were talking about past stuff but sometimes referencing that can make you dip a bit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.