2024 Celebrity Death Pool #4 Keep Your Hotdogs, Give Us A Dick Sandwich!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That was cheerful.
In other news, RIP the chicken salad I just demolished and I'm afraid it isn't looking good for the ice cream in my freezer...
---

Scroogy? That's for the Xmas bonus...
OK then, your the Anti Easter bunny. You're essentially the Donny Darco of Easter. Probably without the weird visual tube spiral things.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Mad World fits quite well for this thread.

"The dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had", indeed.
I genuinely love that song; both the original and then the cover version with that flat cap wearing fella.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Unrelated to everything; why the duck does Josh 'Irritating fucker' Widdecombe touch his head at the start of every episode of The Last Leg?!
---
If nothing else you can rely on a Tory to live for bleeping ever.
It's all the blood of the paupers that they bathe in...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Unrelated to everything; why the duck does Josh 'Irritating fucker' Widdecombe touch his head at the start of every episode of The Last Leg
I've rewound it to try and find it. Did he touch the back of his head this time? It could be a superstitious thing, like 'touch wood'.

As an aside I also find him deeply irriating. A person I once liked once recommended I watch his tv series. Instant ick. Cured me of that infatuation.

Reactions: 4
Unrelated to everything; why the duck does Josh 'Irritating fucker' Widdecombe touch his head at the start of every episode of The Last Leg?!
---

It's all the blood of the paupers that they bathe in...
I think he does it for superstition. I'm sure he talked about it on the show once, he did it accidentally one time then felt he had to carry it on so the shows go well.

Reactions: 2
I think he does it for superstition. I'm sure he talked about it on the show once, he did it accidentally one time then felt he had to carry it on so the shows go well.
Ah, that explains it. He's a football fan so a superstition like that makes sense.
---
We have one here, although we may need @thenorthremembers to translate it into English from Dickspeak.
Nope.
No title.
It will just be #5.

Ah, that explains it. He's a football fan so a superstition like that makes sense.
Maybe something that chilled but...

I touch wood because it's a physical way of attempting to prevent something happening. I've done it for as long as I can remember but there have been periods of my life where it's more intense than others. I recognise now it's a form of OCD and I'm largely in control of it these days... but yeah, Josh is a bit of a naus but I can't fault him on this. Maybe it will resonate with others.

Reactions: 1
Rocky II is on tv and I was convinced Talia Shire had died but I just looked it up and nope.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.