2023 Celebrity Death Pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought the 27 club was due to the fact the human body can only take one decade of caning alcohol and drugs before throwing in the towel. Keith Richards excepted obviously.
Well, it originally came from the myth about Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil for the ability to play guitar.

Reactions: 2
Well, it originally came from the myth about Robert Johnson selling his soul to the devil for the ability to play guitar.
It was only after the death of Kurt Cobain that the 27 Club really became a 'thing'.
---
This was my first thread and I've no idea what happens when you need to create another one to continue the conversation.
How many pages does a thread need before that happens?
If anyone wants to create the new thread/continuation when this hits the allotted limit, feel free!

Reactions: 2
Can I throw Sam Smith into the mix? I just gotta feeling about them….
Sam Smith has just the one vote.

I'm not a fan of their music, but the weird way people react to them is blatantly homophobic; not your comment, but others who go on about dress/look and so on. Nobody complains when Beyonce is near naked on cd covers, for example, but Sam Smith wears a balloon outfit and people lose their minds.

Reactions: 6
It was only after the death of Kurt Cobain that the 27 Club really became a 'thing'.
---
This was my first thread and I've no idea what happens when you need to create another one to continue the conversation.
How many pages does a thread need before that happens?
If anyone wants to create the new thread/continuation when this hits the allotted limit, feel free!
Any time after 1000 posts ☺ make the new one, post the link here and then report your post and mods will close this one

Reactions: 1
IIRC it was mentioned in the 70s because of Janis Joplin, Jim Morrison and Jimmy Hendrix. Then it became a bigger thing due to Cobain.

And Amy Winehouse as well.

Reactions: 3
I'm young(ish) and Mrs Rogo in knickers and her husband's shirt was a sexual awakening of sorts for my teen self.

"My Linda! You killed her!"

RIP Stella.
Oh it’s a big cherished family film from many years ago and seen very often… know quite a lot of the script… Rogo to (Gene Hackman) YOU Preacher 😂❤

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.