2023 Celebrity Death Pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having seen him performing on an American tv show this week, I suspect Dick Van bloody Dyke will never die.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Hate to say it.. but a potential for next year it seems.. Bruce Willis diagnosed with dementia
I only heard about that 30 mins ago. I don't know why I thought he was younger than he is. He's 67. It's strange when you hear about these big stars like him and Celine Dion who have serious health conditions that make the future look bleak.

Reactions: 4
Dementia is a very long goodbye, he could potentially be around for a few years yet

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Dementia is a very long goodbye, he could potentially be around for a few years yet
Frontotemporal dementia is an awful way to go but it sure ain't quick. I think the current average time from diagnosis to death is a little over 9 years in the US.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hopefully he is so the family get as much time with him as possible. My great grandma has dementia and has had it for 4 years now with no signs of slowing down as of yet at 95 years old🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hopefully he is so the family get as much time with him as possible. My great grandma has dementia and has had it for 4 years now with no signs of slowing down as of yet at 95 years old🤞🏻
The type of dementia he has is brutal and I wouldn't wish anyone to have a look time with it. From reading about it, the person can completely change within a few months. I noticed in the statement they somewhat mention him in the past tense.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Yoko Ono? She's now 90.
I had no idea she was that old! There's so many people that you just picture them at the height of their fame, then you're really shocked when you see how old they are. Like every day I listen to the voice of some old rocker like Paul McCartney and it seems like he's the same age as he was then, because it's so close to you. Then when you see him you're like "Oh my God, you're so old, please don't die!"

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.