2023 Celebrity Death Pool

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had no idea she was that old! There's so many people that you just picture them at the height of their fame, then you're really shocked when you see how old they are. Like every day I listen to the voice of some old rocker like Paul McCartney and it seems like he's the same age as he was then, because it's so close to you. Then when you see him you're like "Oh my God, you're so old, please don't die!"
Only three votes for Sir Paul

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just seen Rhod Gilbert on the National Comedy Awards or whatever it is called.
I hope he gets over his cancer diagnosis, bless him.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Despite the 27-Club, the average age for musicians to die is actually 56!
I thought the 27 club was due to the fact the human body can only take one decade of caning alcohol and drugs before throwing in the towel. Keith Richards excepted obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the 27 club was due to the fact the human body can only take one decade of caning alcohol and drugs before throwing in the towel. Keith Richards excepted obviously.
Also Shaun Ryder. Who would have thought Paul would be the first Mondays member to shuffle off?

Did anyone guess President Carter as this news makes it seem it wont be long

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Did anyone guess President Carter as this news makes it seem it wont be long
Sadly I feel his wife Rosalynn won’t be far behind as I’ve just learnt from Twitter they’ve been married since 1946 and first met when he was three and she was 15 minutes old!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Stella Stevens (Mrs Rogo) from the Poseidon adventure 😭😭 showing my age
I'm young(ish) and Mrs Rogo in knickers and her husband's shirt was a sexual awakening of sorts for my teen self.

"My Linda! You killed her!"

RIP Stella.

• Haha
I think I said Jimmy Carter. I don't take much credit as he is 98 and suffering from cancer. After Trump it is refreshing to look back on a president who was also a good man. I remember pictures of him volunteering to build sòcial housing when he was in his nineties.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.