2023 Celebrity Death Pool #9 A Dick A Day Keeps The Grim Reaper Away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the September bonus have to be the death of a person or can I go for the death of S Club 7’S comeback, for example? I feel I may have more success that way 😂
ffs Lancelot has the final say!
---
I prefer 'Daddy' but you're correct. Unless you nominate S Club and they all die in a horrific accident, it will not count
What if I nominate Mark from Take That?

Reactions: 3
Guys! I think your all hilarious and stumbled across this thread mabye 2-3 months ago... I'd love to join in however I'm unsure how it works... do I have to wait till the end of the year to complie a list? Can I enter the monthly bonus *eugenia cooney*💀 how does this work?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys! I think your all hilarious and stumbled across this thread mabye 2-3 months ago... I'd love to join in however I'm unsure how it works... do I have to wait till the end of the year to complie a list? Can I enter the monthly bonus *eugenia cooney*💀 how does this work?
The 2024 list can be voted for in December.

We have a September Bonus month coming up.
Votes can be placed on Sat August 19th only.
One vote each, and only one vote per celeb, for someone to die in September.
If someone votes for a celeb you planned on voting for, or you pick someone already chosen, you'll have to vote again but you can only vote on that date.

Mostly because it's too much bloody work to update The List otherwise :p

And welcome!
---
Never saying that Again sounds weird as duck lol
That genuinely made me laugh

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I prefer 'Daddy' but you're correct. Unless you nominate S Club and they all die in a horrific accident, it will not count
if anyone if them die in a a car crash in 201
It will be fine as you don't no
He's a bastard and I love him
---
I’m going for a boy band member but I’m not saying which decade until The Day.
Someone from 5?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.