2023 Celebrity Death Pool #9 A Dick A Day Keeps The Grim Reaper Away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s stressing me out seeing everyone announce their nominations, guys stay quiet!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s stressing me out seeing everyone announce their nominations, guys stay quiet!!!!!
Those who are sharing names you all are going to be pissed when the masses at midnight steal your choices 😂 not me as I don’t know who to pick….

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ve been having a peep at this thread for a little while but feel like I’m not as experienced as all you death enthusiasts to take part 😅 You are a fun watch!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve been having a peep at this thread for a little while but feel like I’m not as experienced as all you death enthusiasts to take part 😅 You are a fun watch!
Now is the time!
Well, August 19th is the time... join us for the September Bonus.
Even if you just name the first celebrity you think of, it's good to take part!

And you can nominate for 2024 in December!

Reactions: 11
Isn't it ironic that this is arguably one of the cheeriest threads on Tattle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Hardly any bother on here - just a bit of gentle teasing and flirting with our leader plus some cheeky ones pushing the envelope.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Isn't it ironic that this is arguably one of the cheeriest threads on Tattle?
It's because this is all for a bit of fun; as the wiki says, it's just like betting on horses.

We're quite nice people really; not a lot of bitching goes on and we don't tend to rant at celebrities too much...

We're lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hardly any bother on here - just a bit of gentle teasing and flirting with our leader plus some cheeky ones pushing the envelope.
We're all ghouls who have found our tribe
---
It's because this is all for a bit of fun; as the wiki says, it's just like betting on horses.

We're quite nice people really; not a lot of bitching goes on and we don't tend to rant at celebrities too much...

We're lovely.
And I personally will never nominate Dick van Dyke because it seems a waste

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead's funeral is tomorrow. Fans are being encouraged to line the seafront. I'd actually think about going but I've something on

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Sinead's funeral is tomorrow. Fans are being encouraged to line the seafront. I'd actually think about going but I've something on
Have they announced the cause of death? I know we've all presumed what it was, but I wondered if anything official had been stated.

Reactions: 3
Have they announced the cause of death? I know we've all presumed what it was, but I wondered if anything official had been stated.
I am not convinced it was suicide. Nobody that low in their thoughts would move countries/cities. I have (or had) mental health issues and the last thing I would want to do is pack up my belongings and go somewhere else. That alone would be immensely stressful for a 'normal' person
---
Kym Marsh’s dog has died, any points? 😮💨😮💨😮💨
ADJACENT

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Does the September bonus have to be the death of a person or can I go for the death of S Club 7’S comeback, for example? I feel I may have more success that way 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.