2023 Celebrity Death Pool #9 A Dick A Day Keeps The Grim Reaper Away

Will A Name From The List Die Before August?

• Yes!

Votes: 28 15.9%
  • No!

Votes: 48 27.3%
  • There's a chance...

Votes: 20 11.4%
  • Dick Van Dyke will never die!

Votes: 69 39.2%
  • You're all sick.

Votes: 11 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @jackssack for the thread title!

The Tattle 2023 Celebrity Death Pool is a list of celebrities we think will kick the bucket this year.
We aren't hoping for deaths (well...).
It is just a list of well-known folk we think will get a visit from the Grim Reaper this year.

Consider it like predicting lottery numbers or picking a winning horse!

All point-earning votes are in, inc. the Juiy Bonus round.
Check the Wiki for more details and previous threads

Now, on we go!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
My first ever thread title!

Nobody on the list will die in July.

Chris Tarrant looked very old the other day on GMB but when I switched from full HD to standard he looked more healthy.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Right come on! Who voted we’re all sick?! Own up lol is it one of us or one of those pesky celebs that won’t die or better still grim reaper cause we take the piss out of him?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
We’re not sick, we just delight in dea… oh. Still not sick though, take that negativity out of here and make sure you catch DVD on the way out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Dick is my July bonus after someone rudely pinched my first choice.

Both are still alive though so it’s not going well 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've just seen a 90-yr old bodybuilder in The Guardian and, as I sit here having just had a Doner Kebab Pot Noodle for lunch and with a pile of Pick-n-Mix neztbto me, I suspect he will outlive me...

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've just seen a 90-yr old bodybuilder in The Guardian and, as I sit here having just had a Doner Kebab Pot Noodle for lunch and with a pile of Pick-n-Mix neztbto me, I suspect he will outlive me...
I'm in a pub on my second pint and just had a cheesesteak sandwich and chips for dinner, so...

Bodybuilding doesn't sound fun at any age though (a couple of people at work are or used to be involved in it) let alone at 90.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew a woman who had a ridiculously impressive body through bodybuilding and she entered competitions. She admitted she wished she'd never got involved in it as she had to work so hard to maintain her physique and once she stopped it would all turn to blubber.
Sobering stuff.
Same as strict diets, you lose the weight and once you start eating normally it all piles on - sometimes more than before. Best to go easy on yourself. That's my view.

Reactions: 11
Ooooh we’ve got a poll, I love a poll, but I didn’t take the ‘Dick‘ option, I always tick the ‘Dick’, but in my excitement I just pressed a ‘No’. What was I thinking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway here’s Dick with his 50yo wife, for no other reason that he should be on the first page of a new Fred. His Wife knows she’s going before him, but Dick just makes her laugh about it, they’re laughing about it here….so Dick that….

4353E964-1094-432E-9B3D-4A7B0D8F1E0D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm having a big bag of popcorn for my lunch.

Reactions: 9
Ooooh we’ve got a poll, I love a poll, but I didn’t take the ‘Dick‘ option, I always tick the ‘Dick’, but in my excitement I just pressed a ‘No’. What was I thinking 🤦🏽‍♀️

Anyway here’s Dick with his 50yo wife, for no other reason that he should be on the first page of a new Fred. His Wife knows she’s going before him, but Dick just makes her laugh about it, they’re laughing about it here….so Dick that….

View attachment 2320906
I do not encourage Dick pics

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm on my phone and voted too hastily so didn't see the option for Dvd will never die so optimistically voted yes!
Recap:
Jane Birkin RIP
Elton is still standing
Madonna nearly got into the grave (courtesy of amoo i think ! 🤣)
Dick lives on!
Erm I think that was it?!

I'm on my phone and voted too hastily so didn't see the option for Dvd will never die so optimistically voted yes!
Recap:
Jane Birkin RIP
Elton is still standing
Madonna nearly got into the grave (courtesy of amoo i think ! 🤣)
Dick lives on!
Erm I think that was it?!
Rod Stewart is still sailing, along with his 94yo sister Mary, who was on stage with him in Edinburgh the other night. He sang a song with the remaining Bay City Rollers too, so they’re not dead either.

• Haha
I'm in a pub on my second pint and just had a cheesesteak sandwich and chips for dinner, so...

Bodybuilding doesn't sound fun at any age though (a couple of people at work are or used to be involved in it) let alone at 90.
My dad was a bodybuilder when he was younger. Then gave it up ended up having a heart attack followed by a triple heart bypass.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.