2023 Celebrity Death Pool #6 Ha Ha Ha Ha Staying Alive, Staying Alive

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right.
I'm bored of no deaths.
We will have a JULY BONUS round.
You will get ten points for an accurate prediction, plus the usual 100 - the celeb's age.

I will accept names on ONE day only; Sunday June 18th.

You all have plenty of warning, so be ready to give your one celebrity name who you think will die in July.
They do NOT need to be on your official list and if you don't have an official list due to lateness you can still play.
If the celeb you name dies between June 18th and July 1st, you will get no bonus points.

Sunday June 18th.

duck Father's Day.
Can someone @ me for this !! I know who I’m picking 😀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I automatically think of David Van Day when I see 'DVD' and that's worrying.
same here ! 👍
just saw someone post Barry Manilow name with a heart on fb ..so excited i may get some points i rushed to google only to find its an article on how he keeps young ! 🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can I get points for all the bleeping mosquitoes I am killing right now? Evil little shits.

I am obviously tasty.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can I join in even though I didn’t do the first rounds?
Absolutely.
One vote, which will only be accepted on Sunday 18th June.
If that person dies in July, you'll get ten bonus points plus the usual score.

Only one nomination per celeb, so get in quick if you think yours will be a popular choice!

Reactions: 4
BBC Two have been showing him all night. Is he ill?
They have theme nights like this all the time. A few weeks back it was Cliff Richard and they had a Tina Turner night a week or so before she kicked it. They've had Elvis and the Carpenters among others.

Saying that though, the media do have a lot of stories about him at the moment going on about what he does to 'stay young' even though he is 80 so you never know.

Reactions: 2
They have theme nights like this all the time. A few weeks back it was Cliff Richard and they had a Tina Turner night a week or so before she kicked it. They've had Elvis and the Carpenters among others.

Saying that though, the media do have a lot of stories about him at the moment going on about what he does to 'stay young' even though he is 80 so you never know.
Maybe he's done a Rolf. Died already, not dodgy stuff with youngsters.
Or
If he is dead already, then he can't age, and can 'stay young' forever.

• Haha
Maybe he's done a Rolf. Died already, not dodgy stuff with youngsters.
Or
If he is dead already, then he can't age, and can 'stay young' forever.
I thiough he "stayed young" with plastic surgery? He looked pretty bizarre last time I saw him

I thiough he "stayed young" with plastic surgery? He looked pretty bizarre last time I saw him
I do wonder if those who had surgery back in the '80s regret it now because obviously it doesn't look as good as the work they can do today.
But then again, he doesn't have a hard life from what I can tell!

Reactions: 5
Manilow recently completed a small USA tour in January, as bizarre as he looks I’m getting Van Dyke vibes from him, the 2043 Death Lists will still be listing him.

Barry‘s latest look is an interesting one, kinda love he’s 80 and still going strong though despite the constant health rumours (Yah Boo Sucks to Death Listers, says Barry 😁) as weird as he looks, my Mum still loves him, she don’t care what he looks like 😁 ….

314A7835-16DB-4C88-BB82-A0DE4EDC97E7.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.