2023 Celebrity Death Pool #4 'Nul Points!' we cry, but when will another celebrity die?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I add Ed Sheeran? He wrote 7 ballards in 4 hours according to his wife. Maybe he's on his way out?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Can I add Ed Sheeran? He wrote 7 ballards in 4 hours according to his wife. Maybe he's on his way out?
Let's put things in perspective; he wrote seven Ed Sheeran songs in four hours (rather than spending time with his wife who had just been diagnosed with cancer).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
*in the tune of 2unlimited's no limit...

nul nul, nul nul nul nul, nul nul nul nul, nul nul
there's no celeb's deaths

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I think Dr Dray (Youtube dermatologist) is dicing with death. She's been seriously anorexic for years now (although you're not allowed to mention it). I'd put in link but I don't think it's allowed. Her "what I eat in a day" video was truly shocking. It was literally just huge volumes of green vegetables with random "health food" powders and supplements.
---
She has 1.5 MILLION subscribers so it probably WILL be in the news when she dies.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I think Dr Dray (Youtube dermatologist) is dicing with death. She's been seriously anorexic for years now (although you're not allowed to mention it). I'd put in link but I don't think it's allowed. Her "what I eat in a day" video was truly shocking. It was literally just huge volumes of green vegetables with random "health food" powders and supplements.
---
She has 1.5 MILLION subscribers so it probably WILL be in the news when she dies.
I hadn’t heard of her but just had a look at her Instagram. Petra Ecclestone also appears to be anorexic or has some other health issues going on, it’s more and more worrying every time there’s a new photo of her on the Tamara thread here.

---
Never heard of her so I googled her ... bleeping Ada! She is seriously thin... emaciated 😟

Reactions: 5
NUL POINTS for whoever that is.
---

Nope. The cut-off date was so nobody could put someone who suddenly fell ill on their list half way through the year. Them's the rules.

The 2024 List will only accept nominations between Dec 1st - Dec 31st (this year).
Then we can start fresh on New Year's Day!
Er, dude, it's spelled AUTHOROTAH. Check your dictionary ffs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Presume NUL POINTS if you actually kill the person yourself? Thinking of a sniper taking out Harry on Saturday.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Never heard of her so I googled her ... bleeping Ada! She is seriously thin... emaciated 😟
She also has that "fur" on her face that people can get with severe anorexia. It's a shame that so many of her videos are about how "healthy" she is.

Reactions: 5
She also has that "fur" on her face that people can get with severe anorexia. It's a shame that so many of her videos are about how "healthy" she is.
Its so sad isn't it.. who am I to judge her? But putting herself out there on such a big platform is quite scary

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.