2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sad about Bobbie Jean. Bob and Jane Carter are absolutely disgusting people who’ve raised five extremely troubled kids.

When Jane Carter finally meets the reaper, I don’t care that I won’t get points, the satisfaction will be enough.

Reactions: 12
Hi all. I’m fucked. I love Christmas. Might die.

also, I love pyjamas.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
See Julian Assange is up in retrial in the High Court in the UK in Feb time & Jeffrey Epstein list is set to be published in January by an American Judge. Robert F Kennedy wants to run also for President in the upcoming elections.
What is happening with this world 💨

Reactions: 4
See Julian Assange is up in retrial in the High Court in the UK in Feb time & Jeffrey Epstein list is set to be published in January by an American Judge. Robert F Kennedy wants to run also for President in the upcoming elections.
What is happening with this world 💨
I was about to make a comment about him not learning from the past and stay away from the Presidency, and went to check on Ethel Kennedy. She’s 95 bless her. I’d suggest her for a bonus round, but I think that‘d tip Robert Jr over the deep end.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.