2023 Celebrity Death Pool #19 My Dick (Van Dyke) will go on

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching James Martin and he’s got Brian Turner on as a guest chef. He’s really aged and seems to be fumbling over his words a lot too 🙁

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching James Martin and he’s got Brian Turner on as a guest chef. He’s really aged and seems to be fumbling over his words a lot too 🙁
He had a bad stroke a while back didn’t he? I saw him on the same show a few months back. Part of me thinks good on him for recovering and getting back to what he loves, and part of me found it a bit upsetting as he seemed to struggle a bit. But James Martin was really lovely with him.

Reactions: 9
He had a bad stroke a while back didn’t he? I saw him on the same show a few months back. Part of me thinks good on him for recovering and getting back to what he loves, and part of me found it a bit upsetting as he seemed to struggle a bit. But James Martin was really lovely with him.
I think they are close friends. I didn’t realise he’d had a stroke. He seems like a lovely man.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Snap! If I had the chance I totally would even if he’s 16 years older.. you know you’d end up with something nice at the end and not polenta chips lol 😂

I’ve eaten myself into a cakoma I may die..

Ah he's only 5 years older than me but then I have a lot of celeb crushes and they are al
Snap! If I had the chance I totally would even if he’s 16 years older.. you know you’d end up with something nice at the end and not polenta chips lol 😂

I’ve eaten myself into a cakoma I may die..

View attachment 2647199
Same same, though he's only 5 years older than me 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
American baseball player Ryan Minor has died.
---
Zimbabwe legendary afro-jazz musician Bob "The Headmaster" Nyabinde has passed away at the age of 68.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.