2023 Celebrity Death Pool #17 Bring Out The Dead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve adjusted mine again lol 😂 I did it twice last week too lol
I'm putting it away for now and I know bloody well I'll panic on the 31st November and starting messing around with it!! It's inevitable!! 🙈🙈
---
You have until December 18th to put your list in... you could change your ten lots by then!
Oooooh I didn't know we had till the 18th...... Bollicks....... My head'll be totally banjaxed by then so 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's interesting that the fat Elvis era is basically the only one anyone does impressions of.
Fat Elvis is inclusive:

Fat? No problem! Put on an Elvis suit.

Thin? No problem! Put on a fat suit under an Elvis suit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What happens after your list is finalised and then, on December 19th, you change your mind?

NOTHING.
That's what.
Mwa ha ha
---

There are 30 days in November...
I will hunt you down.. find your work place and have a fiddle with that little spread sheet of yours lol that’s what!

1700607667957.gif

---
Wonder how long this will stay up 🤭:

View attachment 2585392
Which one of you did this.. why do I get the feeling it’s @Serene Serena 😂😂😂
Or is it you @Sir Lancelot
Or our beloved @SmillieKylie
At this point the possibility is endless… I do know one thing it defo isn’t me as they never bloody publish the majority of my comments 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I will hunt you down.. find your work place and have a fiddle with that little spread sheet of yours lol that’s what!

View attachment 2585476
---

At this point the possibility is endless… I do know one thing it defo isn’t me as they never bloody publish the majority of my comments 😂😂
All I saw was fiddle and started giggling like a child I won’t lie🤣

• Haha
I've seen Death Pool & points on another thread so nipping over to see what the score is.
Is there an explanation for the curious lurkers?

• Heart
I've seen Death Pool & points on another thread so nipping over to see what the score is.
Is there an explanation for the curious lurkers?
2024 voting runs December 1st to December 18th.
There will be a new thread for that.

You earn points if someone you nominate dies; 100 minus their age.

Check the wiki.

That's the basics, and welcome to the best thread on Tattle!

Reactions: 14

View attachment 2585476
---

Not me. Like @Sir Lancelot, I will never click on a mail link, nor will I comment on their articles. I have standards you know :D

Nobody died overnight then? Harry Styles and his mam still pink and breathing?

Reactions: 2
Dick’s just killed me again, he’s only got the cutest caravan going, and he’s called it the VandyCamper 😂

Oh the fun and jolly japes I bet he’s had in there. You don’t get this sort of thing from others in their 90s, such as Clint Eastwood. Though if Cliff had one he’d probably just use it to move the bodies.

Love it 😁…..

D30FB847-2D3D-4F13-84F0-7D0AC7A78E52.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.