2023 Celebrity Death Pool #15 Rock n'roll will never die and neither will our dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey! I'm not a jinx! How dare you!
---

I don't want to eat that one.
Two words.. well one name JIM DALE!!!
---
Can we have a new thread already we need the first post after the recap to be something special… not Dick Van Dyke before you ask or Larry the cat lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Someone on here must have been influencing Google’s suggested search topics. 😂

07DB2B74-678A-494F-939D-A1425A06F93C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Two words.. well one name JIM DALE!!!
---
Can we have a new thread already we need the first post after the recap to be something special… not Dick Van Dyke before you ask or Larry the cat lol
Ah, Jim Dale. Legend.

Also, we're not quite at new thread time. Getting there, and it's all ready to go so stop your whining.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve got one I’m sure nobody has mentioned, but I think if they go, it’ll be ‘oh yeah they were very troubled from an early age’ stories. Making the list is exciting!

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve got one I’m sure nobody has mentioned, but I think if they go, it’ll be ‘oh yeah they were very troubled from an early age’ stories. Making the list is exciting!
It might help if you Drew us a few clues.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Might put Drew Barrymore on the list…………………………………..

ETA:……………………………😊

Reactions: 2
Ah, Jim Dale. Legend.

Also, we're not quite at new thread time. Getting there, and it's all ready to go so stop your whining.
Now you have to admit the thread would be boring without yours truly.. my “whining” asking for bonus points and being denied and all that jazz

1699195870248.gif

---
I think I know who it is lol serious 😂

don’t worry I won’t spoil it for you…

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.