2023 Celebrity Death Pool #15 Rock n'roll will never die and neither will our dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we are with thread number fifteen!

Quick recap:

*Halloween Bonus votes were placed

*Lurkers and newbies emerged to add their votes to the above (welcome!)

*We discussed whether Dick was a treat or not

*We were surprised that Judith Chalmers was still going

*Friday the 13th was rubbish

*The lovely @SmillieKylie and her work pals decided the order in which ABBA will die:

1st Benny
2nd Bjorn
3rd Annifrid
4th Agnetha

*Breaking news about Bernie Ecclestone occured but he hadn't died so duck that guy

*Burt Young died. He was Paulie in Rocky! Still, nul points

*We realised Captain Tom's family are rubbish

*We went a little off topic...

*Offering a safe haven for pussy, @Serene Serena asked if anyone knew of a cat sanctuary in Wales

*We briefly turned into a "What are you having for dinner?" thread

*We decided that the remaining BeeGee can "duck off"

*It took several attempts to remember the name of someone from It Ain't Half Hot, Mum

*Noddy Holder pooped on glass tables, for cash, allegedly (as does Una Stubbs)

*Don't ask what Lisa Stansfield does...

*The merits of voting for a list of ten Garys for 2024 nominations was raised

*Our very own @Glittergirlie felt it in her blood that someone would die this month

*Sir Bobby Charlton died

*Some rappers and other people died. Nul points.

*We found out that other, inferior, online Death Pools have less members than us and try to charge for voting! Never gonna happen here 👍🏻

*The music of Right Said Fred was appraised (by at least three of us)

*Sworn enemy of Alice bleeping Evans, @JoJo76 has made a strong case for the #16 thread title with 'Poking and Corpses'

Now, on we go with the best thread on Tattle!

BRING OUT THE DEAD!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Aww, I got a tag. Thank you ❤

This means the new thread goes on my watch list and I won’t be accused of dying. Sorry death eaters, JoJo is getting a lot better these days.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Brand spanking new thread! Never have I been more excited at the thoughts of pending deaths!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Aww, I got a tag. Thank you ❤

This means the new thread goes on my watch list and I won’t be accused of dying. Sorry death eaters, JoJo is getting a lot better these days.
Thank heavens for that!! I would miss you terribly!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank heavens for that!! I would miss you terribly!!!
Oh bless you. I was never actually at risk of dying, apart from surgery which always has risks. It was more paralysis being major spinal surgery. But I love to be dramatic 😂

I’m finally having physio now and doing well. Also back in work which my brain needed!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Of all the correct death predictions Sinead was the youngest to die

Maybe all the oldies will go 1st, I might predict a few in their 40s see how that goes

Reactions: 10
Alice bleeping Evans is quiet right now, probs because the psych evaluators are in. So I made a post directing them all here

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Another thread that disappeared from my watch list today. What is going on I can’t remember what threads I’ve been on at all.

Also I forgot what Lisa did until I remembered, how do I change my user name I clearly can’t remember anything 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
A new thread overnight, I just had to catch up on 5 pages of the old thread and I thought wow, with 100 comments surely someone died. Unfortunately, I was wrong!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can't sleep and chuckling at the awesome recap. It's not all death and gloom here we have plenty of tit to talk about 😆
Fanx for the new Fred Sir!

Reactions: 10
Here we are with thread number fifteen!

Quick recap:

*Halloween Bonus votes were placed

*Lurkers and newbies emerged to add their votes to the above (welcome!)

*We discussed whether Dick was a treat or not

*We were surprised that Judith Chalmers was still going

*Friday the 13th was rubbish

*The lovely @SmillieKylie and her work pals decided the order in which ABBA will die:

1st Benny
2nd Bjorn
3rd Annifrid
4th Agnetha

*Breaking news about Bernie Ecclestone occured but he hadn't died so duck that guy

*Burt Young died. He was Paulie in Rocky! Still, nul points

*We realised Captain Tom's family are rubbish

*We went a little off topic...

*Offering a safe haven for pussy, @Serene Serena asked if anyone knew of a cat sanctuary in Wales

*We briefly turned into a "What are you having for dinner?" thread

*We decided that the remaining BeeGee can "duck off"

*It took several attempts to remember the name of someone from It Ain't Half Hot, Mum

*Noddy Holder pooped on glass tables, for cash, allegedly (as does Una Stubbs)

*Don't ask what Lisa Stansfield does...

*The merits of voting for a list of ten Garys for 2024 nominations was raised

*Our very own @Glittergirlie felt it in her blood that someone would die this month

*Sir Bobby Charlton died

*Some rappers and other people died. Nul points.

*We found out that other, inferior, online Death Pools have less members than us and try to charge for voting! Never gonna happen here 👍🏻

*The music of Right Said Fred was appraised (by at least three of us)

*Sworn enemy of Alice bleeping Evans, @JoJo76 has made a strong case for the #16 thread title with 'Poking and Corpses'

Now, on we go with the best thread on Tattle!

BRING OUT THE DEAD!
You forgot to say:
AND WE ARE ALL GOING TO HELL!!!!!
---
NULL POINTS!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh no we’ve lost Shaft, he was cool, he was a hell of a bad mutha, cool AF. RIP Richard Roundtree ❤

8428F06C-4A29-4F3F-B500-C173354CC193.jpeg

The theme tune to Shaft is iconic, so menacing and again cool AF, should really be the theme tune to this thread, I can see Lancelot strutting around that London in a Shaft coat, looking all deadly and mean as he goes about his business …..

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Richard Rowntree was, like Burt Young. added to my 2024 longlist very recently. Perhaps if I now add Gary Glitter...?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Well I was supposed to be in Japan today on my honeymoon but broken my ankle in two places so we couldn’t go 😭 So if Russell Brand could hurry the duck up and die that would cheer me up slightly!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh no we’ve lost Shaft, he was cool, he was a hell of a bad mutha, cool AF. RIP Richard Roundtree ❤

View attachment 2530364

The theme tune to Shaft is iconic, so menacing and again cool AF, should really be the theme tune to this thread, I can see Lancelot strutting around that London in a Shaft coat, looking all deadly and mean as he goes about his business …..

View attachment 2530366
RIP shame about the nul points.
What an earworm to have today thanks Kylie! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.