2023 Celebrity Death Pool #15 Rock n'roll will never die and neither will our dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Eric Burden who was great lead singer of the the group the Animals,Alan Price as well they are in their 80’s.Blimey see the group at the Flamingo back in 60’s.oh Georgie Fame he is still going..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I can help you… John travolta, nic cage!, John cryer , Ed Harris, vin diesel, Stanley tucci.

nobody vote Nic Cage I love his tit films he makes. He needs to provide me with more entertainment… thank you love you all 🥰
---

If this thread carries on for lots of years and you decide on a day to die can you leave me your points and I’ll cry at your funeral or provide male strippers entertainment of some kind 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’ll be in the corner stuffing my face on @Serene Serena canapés.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I was simply helping dear @SmillieKylie I’m not picking any of those.. I googled celebs with bald heads 🤪
I need all the help I can get now Mr SK messed with my head regarding the baldness status of many celeb men, with their wig wearing and transplants, so thank you 👍🏾

I told Mr SK that I informed the Tattle people about him messing up my 2024 death list with his unhelpful comments regarding bald men, and he’s now made it even worse. His reply, said with a smirk on his face, I took an instant dislike to, was ”What about celebrity men with obviously thinning hair” 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh FFS they might count as well 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ We both noticed Alfie Boe was thinning badly on some show the other day, and we both have an irrational irritation of the man. I’m sure he is a lovely guy, but we both can’t stand his singing, and he really annoys me for no real reason, so can I include him on my list, I just don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ Might add does anyone know if Cliff wear a wig 🤔 his hair is odd, maybe cos he dyes it that funny dark reddish colour many men do when they go grey, McCartney did it til he accepted the grey.

Oh baldness is a minefield when you use it as a choice for selecting your death list picks, what a tragedy for me 🤦🏽‍♀️
---
Eric Burden who was great lead singer of the the group the Animals,Alan Price as well they are in their 80’s.Blimey see the group at the Flamingo back in 60’s.oh Georgie Fame he is still going..
Do you know if they are bald or wig wearers, Dolly 🤔 I could check on Google but I can’t be bothered, but it would be good to know, so I can add them to my short long list of bald men 🤦🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
I need all the help I can get now Mr SK messed with my head regarding the baldness status of many celeb men, with their wig wearing and transplants, so thank you 👍🏾

I told Mr SK that I informed the Tattle people about him messing up my 2024 death list with his unhelpful comments regarding bald men, and he’s now made it even worse. His reply, said with a smirk on his face, I took an instant dislike to, was ”What about celebrity men with obviously thinning hair” 🤦🏽‍♀️ Oh FFS they might count as well 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️ We both noticed Alfie Boe was thinning badly on some show the other day, and we both have an irrational irritation of the man. I’m sure he is a lovely guy, but we both can’t stand his singing, and he really annoys me for no real reason, so can I include him on my list, I just don’t know 🤷🏽‍♀️ Might add does anyone know if Cliff wear a wig 🤔 his hair is odd, maybe cos he dyes it that funny dark reddish colour many men do when they go grey, McCartney did it til he accepted the grey.

Oh baldness is a minefield when you use it as a choice for selecting your death list picks, what a tragedy for me 🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Do you know if they are bald or wig wearers, Dolly 🤔 I could check on Google but I can’t be bothered, but it would be good to know, so I can add them to my short long list of bald men 🤦🏽‍♀️
Well,white hair on Eric,Alan still got hair,what about old Phil Collins,he ain’t too well is he?nearly bald.👀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love him, but what a bastard thing to do that was, now anyone over 30 could be on my list, they’re all at it with the wigs, weaves and transplants 🤦🏽‍♀️ Messed my list right up he has.
Ant and Dec ( they count as one person I think, @Sir Lancelot? ), Rod Stewart, Brad Pitt and Pat ‘funhouse’ Sharpe all have wigs.

• Haha
  • Wow
I know shes not an aging man but Katie Price has gotta be bald under all those awful extensions. And I dislike her very much.
Phil Collins was on my list and didn't play ball this year but maybe good for 2024.
Actor that plays Phil Mitchell?

Ant and Dec ( they count as one person I think, @Sir Lancelot? ), Rod Stewart, Brad Pitt and Pat ‘funhouse’ Sharpe all have wigs.
Noooooo not Brad Pitt, no way 😱 I did wonder about the Ant/Dec person though. they look suspect with the hair. I’m rubbish at knowing, I never knew Beckham had lost most of his hair till I saw him on a jet ski in the summer, quite bald, and I was recently told Peter Andre wears a weave, again no idea. I’m beginning to suspect my own husband, Mr SK, might, he has too much hair for a man in his 40s, they are all at it, what’s a girl to do 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
---
I know shes not an aging man but Katie Price has gotta be bald under all those awful extensions. And I dislike her very much.
Phil Collins was on my list and didn't play ball this year but maybe good for 2024.
Price deffo has bald spots, and I dislike her with a righteous passion 🤬 I‘m thinking of including her as the only woman on my list as she also looks like a man these days, so in my book counts…balding and looks like a man will do for me, Reaper needs to take an interest in Price next year 👍🏾

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Phil Mitchell was recently photographed cycling through London looking fed up and out of place but sadly healthy, with the usual pig’s-cheek head on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Phil Mitchell was recently photographed cycling through London looking fed up and out of place but sadly healthy, with the usual pig’s-cheek head on him.
Ahh okay, we'll give him another couple of years then!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noooooo not Brad Pitt, no way 😱 I did wonder about the Ant/Dec person though. they look suspect with the hair. I’m rubbish at knowing, I never knew Beckham had lost most of his hair till I saw him on a jet ski in the summer, quite bald, and I was recently told Peter Andre wears a weave, again no idea. I’m beginning to suspect my own husband, Mr SK, might, he has too much hair for a man in his 40s, they are all at it, what’s a girl to do 🤷🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️
---

Price deffo has bald spots, and I dislike her with a righteous passion 🤬 I‘m thinking of including her as the only woman on my list as she also looks like a man these days, so in my book counts…balding and looks like a man will do for me, Reaper needs to take an interest in Price next year 👍🏾
Oh god yes,yes,yes for fuckface,her muvva soon as well please god.I think lips may kill skankfuck Kylie.🤣🤣

32198789-B00-F-412-F-9-CAD-E4-AC2338-D49-D.jpg
. (Thanks dear Pom for pic)🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh god yes,yes,yes for fuckface,her muvva soon as well please god.I think lips may kill skankfuck Kylie.🤣🤣

View attachment 2552444. (Thanks dear Pom for pic)🤣
She’s had her lips removed and replaced it with her chocolate star fish! We all knew this day would come
---
Go on... tell meeeeee
Like I’ve previously said I’m not telling you anything you jinx my choices! And I don’t see you giving out compensation points for it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.