2023 Celebrity Death Pool #14 Dick or Treat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s the corpse in that post lol. I’m not that level of sick lol.

he could poke someone anywhere. He’s not gonna go upto his victim and say shake my hand is he? he’s obviously going to poke them with his finger lol.
IMG_6200.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For me, Sinead O'Connor's death wasn't exactly a shock. It seemed like it was going to happen sooner or later. Paul O'Grady's was more so but then he'd had heart issues previously, so it wasn't as if it came out of nowhere.
Sinéad's death wasn't a surprise to me (or a lot of folk here in Ireland) either. She struggled with MH issues all her lift. Her son's untimely death (suicide) didn't help.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Totally went over my head that… 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Apologies 😂😂😂

In that case poking and corpses now I get it.. i swear I’m thick sometimes 😂😂
That is ok. And I will pretend I didn’t see you didn’t like my thread suggestion.

P.S. it’s fine, I have camomile tea so will chill and not be a bitter twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That is ok. And I will pretend I didn’t see you didn’t like my thread suggestion.

If I don't use your suggestion for the next thread, I'll keep it for #16

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This thread, conversations about Cocteau Twins, This Mortal Coil and Right Said Fred music colliding into each other, you don’t get that sort of chat in the RIP thread, and they moved us to the Tattle basement 😁
Still fuming about this! B@STARDS!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I want Ozzy to die not just because he’s on my list but to hear the reason why Sharon didn’t/couldn’t go through with the suicide pact. Because we all know she won't, she’ll be arranging a Greatest Hits hologram tour before the man is even cold.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I did like your suggestion lol but I liked the first one too now I get what it meant I change my mind lol 😂
---
I was only joking about this @thenorthremembers x love you 🥰
I know your joking love you too 🥰😘
---
you are a delight!! You kill me :love:
Hmm is that so 🤔.. In that case.. Can I put you on my list just incase 🤭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Best thread on Tattle; no (real) arguments, lots of subjects, firm friendships and the occasional celebrity death...
---
I don't know about everyone else, but is Paul O'Grady and Sinead O'Connor the only real big shock celeb death this year?
Meaning, we are due at least one more before the end of the year, no?

I know we lost Tina but she was old and, although sad, I wouldn't say it was a surprise...
Definitely my favourite thread.

Shock one for me personally was Bray Wyatt cause so unexpected and young but that won’t be the same for a lot of people if they don’t follow the wrestling.
I’d say the biggest shock mainstream was Paul, Sinead although it was sudden had been heading down a slippery slope for a while and think it was only a matter of time.
Paul was still on broadway and doing the dog shows, seemingly very healthy

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.