2023 Celebrity Death Pool #14 Dick or Treat!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'll be honest; I'm expecting a lot of newbies and lurkers when the 2024 voting starts in December.

I'm dreading the admin 🙈😂
I'm currently compiling my list, Lancy S. Having a bit of trouble whittling it down to 10 but time may naturally change that problem 🎩

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'll be honest; I'm expecting a lot of newbies and lurkers when the 2024 voting starts in December.

I'm dreading the admin 🙈😂
There must be a way we can get you help. Not me, I’m bleeping useless at even keeping an eye on this at times. I have a few ideas but not sure if it would be against tattle rules to suggest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Best thread on Tattle; no (real) arguments, lots of subjects, firm friendships and the occasional celebrity death...
---
I don't know about everyone else, but is Paul O'Grady and Sinead O'Connor the only real big shock celeb death this year?
Meaning, we are due at least one more before the end of the year, no?

I know we lost Tina but she was old and, although sad, I wouldn't say it was a surprise...
Paul Cattermole was a shock for me but he wasn't on The List.

We really need Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, Elton John or Paul McCartney to die soon for major shockwaves, although they are all quite old.

I'm still hoping for one of One Direction to head in the wrong direction.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

We really need Rod Stewart, Mick Jagger, Elton John or Paul McCartney to die soon for major shockwaves, although they are all quite old.

I think I was first in with Paul. I think I said something along the lines of S Club 6 now. Soz Paul.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes! You're right; he really was a shock. Shame he was so surprising that nobody had put him on their list. That would have been a good points grab (same age as me)!

Reactions: 7
Anyway, time for a cuppa before Big Brother. And just because she hasn’t been mentioned for a while, Alice bleeping Evans. Come on, do a girl a favour. You are decent points.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Deeply Dippy, by Right Said Fred.
Nothing can improve that song. It is perfection.
As is Those Simple Things by the same band EXCEPT for the ending which is rubbish. Maybe she could sing over that.
I’ve had to have a look on the old YouTube at that song. What the… that’s the worst song I’ve heard in my life! sorry fans .. I will admit tho he can pull the open shirt look off not many people can.

1698177315934.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve had to have a look on the old YouTube at that song. What the… that’s the worst song I’ve heard in my life! sorry fans .. I will admit tho he can pull the open shirt look off not many people can.

View attachment 2529776
Outrageous! It's a pop classic!
Hmpf

He's also a bit of a prick and vague racist but there you go.
---
Was the typo me or you? Probs me!
I corrected my typo. Soz!

Reactions: 4

Even those deaths for me wouldn’t even cause a ripple never mind a shockwave!
---
Outrageous! It's a pop classic!
Hmpf

He's also a bit of a prick and vague racist but there you go.
---

I corrected my typo. Soz!
Really! I never knew that about him honestly.

Reactions: 2
#15 Rock N' Roll Will Never Die And Neither Will Our Dick

or

#15 Poking and Corpses
---

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Poking and corpses in the same post? You sick fucker.
Where’s the corpse in that post lol. I’m not that level of sick lol.

he could poke someone anywhere. He’s not gonna go upto his victim and say shake my hand is he? he’s obviously going to poke them with his finger lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.