2021 Holidays

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone been to Nothern Thailand in september-October? Maybe looking to book for next year but read it’s a bad time to go so unsure whether to book and no other dates would fit in with my work🤔

Ah perfect, thanks! Can you please tell me where did you do it?
There’s like 5000 approved providers on the government website so I just picked one. I wouldn’t recommend it as it arrived late but just choose a good one with good reviews and it gets delivered to your house :)

Supposed to be going to Denmark next week for 3 nights, now wondering if I should try cancel or should still go? :sick:

Got a week in Wales booked for May/June. We went last year (to a different area of Wales) and had sun almost every day, so hoping for a repeat performance!

Reactions: 1
Supposed to be going to Denmark next week for 3 nights, now wondering if I should try cancel or should still go? :sick:
Why? What has changed ? Covid will be around for a while and I think Denmark is less touched than Britain, unless you have other informations.

Has anyone been to Nothern Thailand in september-October? Maybe looking to book for next year but read it’s a bad time to go so unsure whether to book and no other dates would fit in with my work🤔
I would say Northern Thailand IE Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai at this time would be ok it’s more if you were looking to go to a beach the weather might not be so great as it’s rainy season.

I would say Northern Thailand IE Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai at this time would be ok it’s more if you were looking to go to a beach the weather might not be so great as it’s rainy season.
Thank you, Think I’ll end up going maybe April 2023 if covid is better by then. I want to go when Songkran so I can fit it around that 😊

Thank you, Think I’ll end up going maybe April 2023 if covid is better by then. I want to go when Songkran so I can fit it around that 😊
April is a perfect time to go to Thailand my favourite month. It does get very hot in the North and April is the end of their burning season so if you travelling to other areas in Thailand I would leave the north to last.

Is there a 2022 holidays thread? Thinking about getting the ferry from Hull to Rotterdam sometime in April and having a couple of days in Amsterdam as I've never been before, and visit a tulip garden/farm. Then flying back to the UK.

Hi I’m hoping to go to New York either at the end of January or beginning of February and was wondering if you know what tests need to be taken to enter USA? I’m so confused with it all atm, I’m fully vaccinated but I read that that doesn’t matter and we still need to have a negative test before entering the country. Do you know if a negative lateral flow test would be accepted? Also do you have to take a test on day 2 after arriving in New York aswell? Sorry for the load of questions. 💞

Hi I’m hoping to go to New York either at the end of January or beginning of February and was wondering if you know what tests need to be taken to enter USA? I’m so confused with it all atm, I’m fully vaccinated but I read that that doesn’t matter and we still need to have a negative test before entering the country. Do you know if a negative lateral flow test would be accepted? Also do you have to take a test on day 2 after arriving in New York aswell? Sorry for the load of questions. 💞
All info is here - https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice/usa/entry-requirements

My friend just moved there and did a PCR before flying, quite standard now for international travel