2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to balance the scales.
Not that it should take priority over anything, it just makes the public look dumb if they’re choosing a president on what they allegedly do, sniff or leer at outside of office.

Reactions: 6
Not that it should take priority over anything, it just makes the public look dumb if they’re choosing a president on what the allegedly do, sniff or leer at outside of office.

I already posted a Trump vid I was balancing up with Creepy Joe..

Not that it should take priority over anything, it just makes the public look dumb if they’re choosing a president on what the allegedly do, sniff or leer at outside of office.

Christ this like picking to leave your child with Jimmy Savile or Rolf Harris 🙆🏼‍♀️🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I already posted a Trump vid I was balancing up with Creepy Joe..
I’m not wasting my time looking at videos of that nature, but the trump fan argument is always 1) he’s creepy. 2) he’s old.
Boris has probably shagged every female in his office, he’s prime minister 😆
they’re all shits I’m sure.

but if we’re going into that playground, didn’t trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell well during a corona press conference (you were on that thread slagging him off and saying how rubbish he was 😂)

I don’t like either, as said before it’s like lining up the circus members and choosing which monkey would do a better job of leading the big top. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not wasting my time looking at videos of that nature, but the trump fan argument is always 1) he’s creepy. 2) he’s old.

but if we’re going into that playground, didn’t trump wish Ghislaine Maxwell well during a corona press conference (you were on that thread slagging him off and saying how rubbish he was 😂)

I don’t like either, as said before it’s like lining up the circus members and choosing which monkey would do a better job of leading the big top. 😐
Can I vote for a monkey? I have more faith in a monkey.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Trumps wasn’t sex related, it was how he treats people...Poor Rosie O Donnell was even on the receiving end✌🏻

Trumps wasn’t sex related, it was how he treats people...Poor Rosie O Donnell was even on the receiving end✌🏻
no idea what’s happened with her, but again I’m not “choosing“ which man I’d marry, I’d touch neither. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Serious question here... does Teump make strong decisions? Really? All I’ve seen, as a non US resident, is him having tantrums on Twitter and arguing about non issues. Size of his crowds, whether he’s the best human in the history of the world. He so clearly got played by North Korea and he can't recognise it due to his ego and narcissism.
I don't mean he made strong decisions, I was just talking about his personality which is a completely different thing
He has charisma, but I absolutely do not mean it in a positive way

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why they chose to put Biden against Trump.
There needed to be someone with Trump's same character, someone as strong and as bold. I'd be very surprised if Biden won.
I am by no means a Trump supporter, but I just can't see Biden being the president. To me he doesnt look like a man able to take strong decisions, do you know what I mean?
Looks like he should be in a care home let alone the white house, he struggles putting a sentence together.
Wouldn't be suprised if in 6 months Kamala Harris takes over,.. or maybe that's the plan. 😲😲

• Heart
Looks like he should be in a care home let alone the white house, he struggles putting a sentence together.
Wouldn't be suprised if in 6 months Kamala Harris takes over,.. or maybe that's the plan. 😲😲
aye cause trump is just so articulate 🤣

Reactions: 9
Wisconsin is being taken to court to recount, Trump and his campaign have just said so.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Wisconsin is being taken to court to recount, Trump and his campaign have just said so.
He doesn't have to "take Wisconsin to court", he just has to request a recount, its within his rights, as there is less than 1% between winner and loser 🤷‍♀️ No big deal. They are used to recounting here when the margins are so close. There was a recount in the last election.

so in arizona there's supposedly trump voters who were forced to vote with a sharpie (because the machine won't detect it) by polling workers :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.