2020 US Election - Trump vs Biden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The president has over 20 allegations of sexual assault, I dont think any side can be throwing stones.

Creepy Joe, Rapey Don.

I think we can all agree that neither of the candidates are ideal, and certainly do not showcase the best either side have to offer.
America only have roughly 300 million people to choose from and they got these two 😂 😂

RIP USA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Pretty sure I’d vote for Kanye over Trump.
Even when he’s off his meds

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I can’t help but feel Kanye semi running makes a bit of a farce of it all. It’s really serious business, for him to join so late at a time when he was probably unwell and being taken semi seriously just seems a bit off to me. Especially when a lot of it has to do with how wealthy he is and the people in his circles. There will be sat somewhere in America right now someone who cares passionately about his country and would probably do an amazing job who will never be able to get into the position that Kanye got into just by virtue of the fact he’s rich & famous. This world 😕

Reactions: 7
So from what I can gather on this thread, joe is creepy but the president who was friends with Epstein, talked about grabbing women by the p*ssy and said he would try it on with his daughter isn't?

ok....

this. THIS! 🙌🏻

All this creepy joe nonsense. Ffs. Just check the state of Trump. He’s VILE. He partied for years with an actual beast. He’s gross.

My nerves are shot with this election. Pennsylvania need to get a move on! Where are our ballot runners? We should have lent them to USA 😂 speed that some areas of U.K. declare. If they were counting it would have been wrapped up hours ago 😂🙈

(I jest! I jest)

Reactions: 11
I don't understand why they chose to put Biden against Trump.
There needed to be someone with Trump's same character, someone as strong and as bold. I'd be very surprised if Biden won.
I am by no means a Trump supporter, but I just can't see Biden being the president. To me he doesnt look like a man able to take strong decisions, do you know what I mean?

Reactions: 6
There needed to be someone with Trump's same character, someone as strong and as bold. I'd be very surprised if Biden won.
I am by no means a Trump supporter, but I just can't see Biden being the president. To me he doesnt look like a man able to take strong decisions, do you know what I mean?
Serious question here... does Teump make strong decisions? Really? All I’ve seen, as a non US resident, is him having tantrums on Twitter and arguing about non issues. Size of his crowds, whether he’s the best human in the history of the world. He so clearly got played by North Korea and he can't recognise it due to his ego and narcissism.

Reactions: 11
I don’t get how in the US people seem to vote completely for the individual though rather than the party?

Like in the UK we vote Tory or Labour or Lib Dem? not Boris or Keir.. or whoever leads Lib Dem now 😂 It normally doesn’t matter so much who the leader is (unless it was Corbyn cos people hated him and it was a slightly different scenario which we won’t get into ).

Like to me it doesn’t matter if Beyoncé is leading UKIP.. they’re not getting my vote 😬

it’s weird America places so much into the individual rather than the overall party or policies...

Reactions: 8
I think Elizabeth Warren would have been an interesting run against Trump, but this country is clearly not ready for a female leader. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I don’t get how in the US people seem to vote completely for the individual though rather than the party?

Like in the UK we vote Tory or Labour? It normally doesn’t matter so much who the leader is (unless it was Corbyn cos people hated him and it was a slightly different scenario which we won’t get ).

Like to me it doesn’t matter if Beyoncé is leading UKIP.. they’re not getting my vote 😬

it’s weird America places so much into the individual rather than the overall party or policies...
THANK YOU!

I say this all the time.

It's not big brother. You don't vote for your favourite. You vote for the party and their policies.

Reactions: 7
People who are democrat members vote for who they want to run. So you'd need to ask the DNC about that.

Out of interest who would you pick? Bernie? AOC? Mayor Pete, Andrew Yang? Elizabeth Warren? love Bernie, love what he stands for but sometimes ideals need to be put aside.

Clinton was a bad pick imo, too much tit to stick to her and it did.

I think they made probably the best choice they could. Even picking Harris as his running mate has brought all the 'communist' comments out. Biden is v centralist, we in the UK can see that. In America its a right wing party vs a less right wing party.

Reactions: 3
Serious question here... does Teump make strong decisions? Really? All I’ve seen, as a non US resident, is him having tantrums on Twitter and arguing about non issues. Size of his crowds, whether he’s the best human in the history of the world. He so clearly got played by North Korea and he can't recognise it due to his ego and narcissism.
Trump's one of the biggest narcs the world has ever known of course he can make strong decisions it doesn't matter how many casualties along the way he'll not retreat until he get's what he wants...He always wants to succeed.

Reactions: 4
Trump's one of the biggest narcs the world has ever known of course he can make strong decisions it doesn't matter how many casualties along the way he'll not retreat until he get's what he wants...He always wants to succeed.
Like he said last night, it's all about him.

Reactions: 2
They don't allow anyone under the age of 35, for starters. Secondly, it costs an absolute fortune to run. You've got to be wealthy yourself and know a lot of wealthy people who'll support you and donate to your campaign. Estimated spending combined on this election is just under $14 BILLION. Not too many people under the age of 60 have that kind of money.
I guess that's why then! :eek:

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.